Jon’s 3 Autoflower - 3 Pounds Attempt Grow

Or 3 - 1 lb Auto's?

:hookah:
I don’t know, not trying to make history here. Unless I make the epic F book, which as Dust accurately says is likely. What are the odds of my silly water thing working out? Or the pyramid pot? I have no clue but I wouldn’t bet on me. Nothing personal to me. Lmao.

I don’t know, not trying to make history here. Unless I make the epic F book, which as Dust accurately says is likely. What are the odds of my silly water thing working out? Or the pyramid pot? I have no clue but I wouldn’t bet on me. Nothing personal to me. Lmao.
It's possible I'm sure with old strains. Not these 15million times crossed breed high thc level they got now. Reason I say that is I been to Mississippi state and seen there fields. it's incredible what they grow

Titan is 14+ ounces in a 5. How hard can it be?
With the right genetics not hard at all ;)

On my last grow I harvested 15.6 oz from a Gorilla Glue with no training.

GG#4 right side horizontal.jpg

My King Gelato was a mess with one topping and early LST for 14.6 oz.

KG right.jpg

Your plan is entirely feasible and I'll be watching closely ;)

Cheers

Subscribed. 3 lbs already got me interested.

Looking forward to seeing the training, specially on autos. I know almost nothing about autos.

:popcorn:
Thanks for coming by@danishoes21!

KG right.jpg

Cheers
Thanks @Chuckeye! And wow, so you are used to getting autos this big. Lol. I thought Titan was an aberration and I’d never be able to repeat it. Thanks for the confidence!

KG right.jpg

Cheers
What breeder were those?

autoflower dot ca

Even some of the "lesser" seed sellers can produce big plants ;)

Early Miss auto from Crop Kings produced 13.2 oz in a two gallon plastic pot o_O

Betty two 16 Jan 2021 web.jpg

Cheers
Wow. Not soil. Two gallons of coco?

I'm in for the ride! Rooting for you all the way through Harvest! :thumb:

:cheer:

:passitleft:

Pseudo Coco Hempy Rig Setup

Ok, so I have some work to do yet, but I now have all the parts. Here’s what I have in mind for whatever you wish to label this setup:

1. Empty 30gallon heavy black plastic tote.

2. 8 gallon plastic pot. I will be cleaning this out and drilling 1/2” holes all along the sides of the pot, so it’ll look like an AirPot on the bottom only. The holes will go as high as where the water table can be.

3. I will use this. It will be drilled also full of holes everywhere and the wheels removed. This separates our coco up top from the water underneath.

4. Under that separator, there will be this small air rock. It’s for a 10-gallon aquarium and will be plenty enough to blast the crap out of the roots with oxygen in the two/three gallon water space.

5. Here’s the pump and output for the air rock, which will simply line up and out of the pot and through a small hole drilled at the top of the pot where it needs to come out.

6. That leaves this much room up top for coco/perlite. It’s about 4 gallons.

7. Then we cut out a hole in the lid so it seals and is dark. The top of the large pot will just clear the lid of the tote with a nice sea of coco on top. Then on top of that we place this pot as the top of our “layer cake” pot setup (the pyramid we discussed earlier), and cut off the pot bottom at transplant and “screw it in to” the ready larger pot. This gives us a 7 of coco (roughly) with a two gallon red underneath.

So then I am going to try, once the roots hit water, just keeping the tote filled to the root line, and see if we can get away with simply changing it out every three days. It’ll take about a five gallon bucket each time.

Is that enough to give you all the idea here?

This will either be spectacular or be an epic fail.

@Verbalist
Lol ok I'll mention it......what's with the lizard?....is it gaurding your grow mediums and supply....is it a random ass lizard.....or is it part of your fertilizer regimen lol...idk but I'd like to lol

But that stabilizing looks like it'll do just fine....good job jon. Can't wait to see the plant show begin and take Hela notes.

I should mention and I don't know what effect it had but....

Due to circumstances beyond my control, the Early Miss spent six weeks under a 85w CFL bulb and a 45w side light.

The King Gelato, Gorilla Glue, Gelato and Purple Silverback were 21 days under the 85w light before transplanting and moving to a 600w MH/HPS.

Early Miss @ day 21, I think she went 111 (?) days

Betty 14 Nov 2020 web.jpg

My last auto grow @ day 21. Harvests ranged from 97 to 121 days.

The Girls 29 Jan 2022 Day 21.jpg

Cheers

ProMix HP, Early Miss was in 2 gallons plastic pot with Advanced Nutrients M/G/B and the KG and GG with MC one part in 3 gallon fabric !

I did drill a series of holes along the bottom sides of the pot and in the bottom !

Cheers
Just shows how not difficult it really is to get big auto yields. Hell I’m just having fun with this but if I got even say half a pound per auto I’d be super psyched. And at this point I think I can do that with every seed I pop (non soil).

Due to circumstances beyond my control, the Early Miss spent six weeks under a 85w CFL bulb and a 45w side light.

The King Gelato, Gorilla Glue, Gelato and Purple Silverback were 21 days under the 85w light before transplanting and moving to a 600w MH/HPS.

Cheers
Wow you get really good fast growth in veg using what you’re using, and the plants are a lovely green.

Cheers
That's amazing @Chuckeye! How big do you let them get in those cups? Do you think keeping them in the cups longer contributes to how big they get? How many days in do they typically start to flower?

Lol ok I'll mention it......what's with the lizard?....is it gaurding your grow mediums and supply....is it a random ass lizard.....or is it part of your fertilizer regimen lol...idk but I'd like to lol

But that stabilizing looks like it'll do just fine....good job jon. Can't wait to see the plant show begin and take Hela notes.
Lol! @HappyHazmat88, I didn’t even see it til after I posted! These damn things are so freaking common here you don’t even see them anymore. The sidewalk is covered with dozens of them every morning. They’re incredibly fast and nimble, and for their size they have to be on the list of worlds best jumpers - I’ve seen them go five feet through the air from one vertical glass surface to another. My dog doesn’t even chase them anymore, she learned fast she had no shot, lol. So they pop up in my grow room all the time. If I’m lucky enough I’ll get to seal one in with a plant. They are excellent bug eaters!

Back
Top Bottom