Jon's Sneak It In Auto Grow

Gorilla Zkittlez

Still not ready and she’s finishing outdoors in the sun.

IMG_1109.jpeg

IMG_1108.jpeg

IMG_1107.jpeg
Nice 👍

New Genetics!

One very well known breeder who many have good success with, specifically for autos, is Mephisto. Sort of their specialty and I have never grown their genetics. Thought I’d give them a shot. So I ordered some seeds, and here’s the strain I chose to try and what Mephisto says about it:

DOUBLE GRAPE​

Sour Stomper x Grape Crinkle​

F7 Feminised Automatic
Indica/Sativa: 60/40
Cycle Time: 65 to 70 days from sprout
Size: 55 to 80 cm
Yield: 90 to 140g
Aroma and Flavour: Strong complex aroma, blending sweet and sour, grapes and gas. Tastes of a deep, rich red grape with a sweet grape pop
Effect: Potent hybrid, both stimulating and sedative depending on tolerance and consumption
Extracts: Perfect extract candidate - Very High in resin, oil and terps.
Cannabinoids: Clocking in at a whopping **36.93% Total Cannabinoids** (31.8% of which was THC) we believe we have the highest-tested THC autoflower in the world.
Medicinal Effect: Great for aches, pains, sleep and appetite stimulation.

Originally part of our second Illuminauto drop, advancing to a long stint as our best selling Limited Edition ever, and now a permanent addition to our catalogue as part of our first wave Reserva release! Here's what we said way back on her first release: 'Another clash of the Artisanal titans in the form of the two strains of grape heritage. Sour Stomper (Sour crack - Grape Pheno x Grape Stomper OG) x Grape Crinkle (Canadian Crinkle x Supernatural x Ripley's OG) From the offset of our F3 Artisanal run in winter 2016 we had this cross pegged and written on our project board as a MUST DO! Insanely frosty and bursting with flavour, ideal strain for extraction!' This was the first Illuminauto strain to sell out from the 2nd drop, we received such good feedback we just had to continue the line and make her available again.

1691244583566.jpeg

Edit: so now the next Auto grow will have TWO strains which both claim to be the strongest Autoflower in the world, this Double Grape and the Strawberry Gorilla. Should be fun.

Also: note the level of detail Mephisto provides on the making of the strain. Impressive.

Sheesh Bill that isn't healing up? Irreparable?
Permanent nerve damage.
I'm on a 2 year waiting list for therapy.
I really screwed myself this time. :rolleyes:
At least it's the left.
I can still type with my right thumb.:rofl:
It could be worse I'm not complaining.
I just need to stop dropping everything.
Bowls for my bong get expensive after a while.
I need a rubber one that bounces instead of shatters when you drop it.
Take care Amigo. :thanks:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Permanent nerve damage.
At least it's the left.

Bill284 😎
Neck or shoulder? 2 years! That's too long! You're looking at alternative therapy at all? Maybe get on it yourself?

New Genetics!

One very well known breeder who many have good success with, specifically for autos, is Mephisto. Sort of their specialty and I have never grown their genetics. Thought I’d give them a shot. So I ordered some seeds, and here’s the strain I chose to try and what Mephisto says about it:

DOUBLE GRAPE​

Sour Stomper x Grape Crinkle​

F7 Feminised Automatic
Indica/Sativa: 60/40
Cycle Time: 65 to 70 days from sprout
Size: 55 to 80 cm
Yield: 90 to 140g
Aroma and Flavour: Strong complex aroma, blending sweet and sour, grapes and gas. Tastes of a deep, rich red grape with a sweet grape pop
Effect: Potent hybrid, both stimulating and sedative depending on tolerance and consumption
Extracts: Perfect extract candidate - Very High in resin, oil and terps.
Cannabinoids: Clocking in at a whopping **36.93% Total Cannabinoids** (31.8% of which was THC) we believe we have the highest-tested THC autoflower in the world.
Medicinal Effect: Great for aches, pains, sleep and appetite stimulation.

Originally part of our second Illuminauto drop, advancing to a long stint as our best selling Limited Edition ever, and now a permanent addition to our catalogue as part of our first wave Reserva release! Here's what we said way back on her first release: 'Another clash of the Artisanal titans in the form of the two strains of grape heritage. Sour Stomper (Sour crack - Grape Pheno x Grape Stomper OG) x Grape Crinkle (Canadian Crinkle x Supernatural x Ripley's OG) From the offset of our F3 Artisanal run in winter 2016 we had this cross pegged and written on our project board as a MUST DO! Insanely frosty and bursting with flavour, ideal strain for extraction!' This was the first Illuminauto strain to sell out from the 2nd drop, we received such good feedback we just had to continue the line and make her available again.

1691244583566.jpeg

Edit: so now the next Auto grow will have TWO strains which both claim to be the strongest Autoflower in the world, this Double Grape and the Strawberry Gorilla. Should be fun.

Also: note the level of detail Mephisto provides on the making of the strain. Impressive.
Heard a lot about Memphis to I also just ordered the double grape from then & waiting to see which freebies they sent hopefully the alien vs triangle its supposed to be the next highest THC from the double grape

Permanent nerve damage.
At least it's the left.

Bill284 😎
Hey @Bill284 - how bad and how permanent is the nerve damage, Sensei? Are you going to regain the use of your left hand? Goddamn that sucks.

Heard a lot about Memphis to I also just ordered the double grape from then & waiting to see which freebies they sent hopefully the alien vs triangle its supposed to be the next highest THC from the double grape
Oh, @con, that’s cool as hell. When do you plan on growing it out, do you know? I’ll be doing so next grow, starting around the end of September. If by chance that timing is close to yours, would you have any interest in doing a thing where we occasionally show our plants together, not to compare our skills but to show people the same plant grown in (what I assume are) two different grow styles? I guess you’ve seen the comparison thing me and @KeithLemon are doing, it has worked out well. Anyway, if you’d be up for that I’d be game too.

Oh, @con, that’s cool as hell. When do you plan on growing it out, do you know? I’ll be doing so next grow, starting around the end of September. If by chance that timing is close to yours, would you have any interest in doing a thing where we occasionally show our plants together, not to compare our skills but to show people the same plant grown in (what I assume are) two different grow styles? I guess you’ve seen the comparison thing me and @KeithLemon are doing, it has worked out well. Anyway, if you’d be up for that I’d be game too.
I’m all about the high thc autos. This grow every strain is supposed to be 28% and up. Next grow I’ll have Strawberry Gorilla from 420FastBuds, Double Grape from Mephisto, Blackberry Moonrocks from Blimburn, Cherry Pie from Blimburn, and Pink Runtz from Blimburn. All those are 28+% with a couple getting into the low 30s. Those five will make a nice auto grow in one of the three 5x5s.

I’m all about the high thc autos. This grow every strain is supposed to be 28% and up. Next grow I’ll have Strawberry Gorilla from 420FastBuds, Double Grape from Mephisto, Blackberry Moonrocks from Blimburn, Cherry Pie from Blimburn, and Pink Runtz from Blimburn. All those are 28+% with a couple getting into the low 30s. Those five will make a nice auto grow in one of the three 5x5s.
It's going to be a good grow Jon. :thumb: 🍋

Dunno why you’re laughing, chuckles!

I’d put my self at low tolerance level, sure. But 33% gonna rock anyone normal sideways - your good self included!

🤣
If I am the Chuckles to whom you refer, I’m laughing because 16% weed, no matter what the strain, wouldn’t register with me in the least. I WISH my tolerance was still at that point - my weed would last a lot longer. Lol! And yes - 33% definitely rocks my world. Hell, 20 or even 18% once in a great while can too if it’s the right strain with the right terps. Most of what I grow falls in the 24 - 28% range (I’m guessing, no tests). I’m pretty sure I have not yet successfully grown any 30% weed although I’ve come close. My Slurricane comes to mind. But all of it rocks me. I’ve only grown one plant in my history that was grown properly and simply wasn’t strong enough to get me high in the least - the Chunkadelic from HSC. Nice auto, just real low thc. Man I’m jealous. 16%. I’ll trade you tolerances in a heartbeat.

Clone Update
New Digs!

Uppotted the girl this afternoon. This 3-gallon @GeoPot will be her final home. So I’ve never started a plant on chem nutes and switched her to organics, but that’s what we have done here. She should be in a pot full of yummy microbes by now. We’ll see how long it takes for her to perk all the way back up.

IMG_1114.jpeg

IMG_1113.jpeg

Yeach
Yeah that would be cool, good timing planning to drop them at the beginning of October, just bought a new 480 watt light & plan on 4 different strains in soil just don't know if I'm going to use the synthetic nutes again or try this Gaia green stuff

High THC shit yeah I'm trying Fat Bastard right now outdoors & will be one of the plants I'm doing again this fall supposed to be 31-38% then a Gelato auto supposed to be 28% the double grape 31.5% & the freebie from mephisto, the higher THC's helps with my pain & sleep

Yeach

Yeah that would be cool, good timing planning to drop them at the beginning of October, just bought a new 480 watt light & plan on 4 different strains in soil just don't know if I'm going to use the synthetic nutes again or try this Gaia green stuff
Cool! I’ll get back with you on this when we get closer. And that’s perfect. Soil for you, coco for me. Btw - Remo synthetics would give you 1000x better results on any plant than Gaia Green. For what it’s worth!

High THC shit yeah I'm trying Fat Bastard right now outdoors & will be one of the plants I'm doing again this fall supposed to be 31-38% then a Gelato auto supposed to be 28% the double grape 31.5% & the freebie from mephisto, the higher THC's helps with my pain & sleep
I hear that. My experience is that it’s a lot easier to read 31-38% (or whatever number) in the marketing than it is to achieve it. But we keep trying!

Back
Top Bottom