Journal #1 - The Amazon Strain'Four'est - 2023

20230512_170746.jpg

Top of the morning to you all 🙏🏻

I woke up an hour ago and just knew that today was going to be a good day. Before I could even fill my mug with coffee there was a wee knock at the door. There stood Postman Pat in all his glory, cardboard box in hand with his usual morning greeting. Ive genuinely not been this excited for a long time! Maybe to over excited for the postman for a Saturday morning, but he has no idea what goodies I have my box!

Thank you @Barney's Farm for the swift and reliable delivery as always.

Also for the FREE 3 x Watermelon Zkittles Auto seeds which will be kept safe for another time. I would love the luxury of being able to run multiple grows, unfortunately it can't be done, maybe one day.

So, a visit to the garden centre to grab a few essentials and I'll be cracking open these four beautiful strains, the journey begins.

Today is about preparation for germination and also spending a few hours out in my den to bring that forward - it needs to be environment ready so I can transport my seedlings when they shoot in a few days.

Full germination process on the way!

Hope you have a blessed day growers 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

20230512_170746.jpg

I woke up an hour ago and just knew that today was going to be a good day. Before I could even fill my mug with coffee there was a wee knock at the door. There stood Postman Pat in all his glory, cardboard box in hand with his usual morning greeting. Ive genuinely not been this excited for a long time! Maybe to over excited for the postman for a Saturday morning, but he has no idea what goodies I have my box!

Also for the FREE 3 x Watermelon Zkittles Auto seeds which will be kept safe for another time. I would love the luxury of being able to run multiple grows, unfortunately it can't be done, maybe one day.

So, a visit to the garden centre to grab a few essentials and I'll be cracking open these four beautiful strains, the journey begins.

Today is about preparation for germination and also spending a few hours out in my den to bring that forward - it needs to be environment ready so I can transport my seedlings when they shoot in a few days.

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻
It’s too bad that you couldn’t get your original selections but these sound interesting. Happy growing and stay safe. CL🍀

Sweet selection SC!
Thanks dude

I had high hopes for my earlier selections which is was hugely disappointed about not arriving, but this line up is still going to bring me much pleasure.

A real fruity selection!!

Mind if I tag along @StonedCrumpet

That's pretty good three pages, just getting started, and I'm not late.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Course not tok. I'd appreciate your company dude. Your not late at all your just in time for the ride. Stick around 🙏🏻

I'll say to you what I say to everyone. Please offer any advice and positive criticism where you feel the need to. I'm going to need all hands on deck to make this a high yielding success.

Imagine taking dribs and drabs from such a huge demographic of growers its almost like taking independent ingredients and creating a recipe. It will be thanks to a handful of awesome people on here that I become an experienced and avid grower. I hope to pass that knowledge on too

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

It’s too bad that you couldn’t get your original selections but these sound interesting. Happy growing and stay safe. CL🍀
I agree Captain. Very disappointing. Apologies if you were looking forward to one or more of them. I guess rare strains go a miss or just go out of stock extremely quick.

Hope alls well brother!

20230512_170746.jpg

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻
Cool man! Bit confusing have a Stoned Crumpet and an Otter as well! 🤣

Great strains and Barneys Farms is OG. Some their stuff now bred “under license rumours swirl” but direct from them my old school farmer guys reckon awesome. I got the same mimosa x orange on its way to me. Excited. A fruity selection, for you, Sir!

Looks super cool and def tagging along.

That's pretty good three pages, just getting started, and I'm not late.
3 Pages dude that’s not late! 🤣 66 pages isn’t even late, I was 122 pages late to a great grow I follow now. Page 3 you like founder member 😅

Nick

I agree Captain. Very disappointing. Apologies if you were looking forward to one or more of them. I guess rare strains go a miss or just go out of stock extremely quick.

Hope alls well brother!
No apologies needed but I did want to see that Colombian Gold. I started 1 but it didn’t make it so it will be with my next project. CL🍀

Cool man! Bit confusing have a Stoned Crumpet and an Otter as well! 🤣

Great strains and Barneys Farms is OG. Some their stuff now bred “under license rumours swirl” but direct from them my old school
Farmer giys reckon awesome. I got the same mimosa x orange on its way to me. Excited. A fruity selection, for you, Sir!

Looks super cool and def tagging along.

3 Pages dude that’s not late! 🤣 66 pages isn’t even late, I was 122 pages late to a great grow I follow now. Page 3 you like founder member 😅

Nick
😅

The Stoned Crumpet and the Otter. That would make a pretty funny comedy sketch title. I'd watch it!

Nice to have you here Nick. Jump right in the fruit bowl. I've seen a few growing the Mimosa x Orange, its such a good looking plant. I've smoked Mimosa and Orange Punch separately. Both quite tasty.

What strains you got going on at the moment dude? If at all...

No apologies needed but I did want to see that Colombian Gold. I started 1 but it didn’t make it so it will be with my next project. CL🍀
That and the Panama Red had me oozing optimism for a sensational grow. I guess I could of made more of an effort and maybe found them individually from separate companies, but patience isn't my strong point. I have a good track record with @Barney's Farm and they haven't let me down yet. Plus they are a 420 sponsor - it only felt right to support the platform we all use and benefit from so much 🙏🏻👌🏻

Umm a bit shy about the real names because a bit commercially sensitive locally - maybe or whatever. But up to date photos in my Perpetual “graduation” journal in my signature.below. From this evening. So we have I reckon we have say 70 plants under lights right now 😅 it was more but some clones got sold and some I just chucked.

Not bad for two people bought their first two clones end of October 2022! 7 months, harvest #3 approaches. 21 plants after last months 18.

Mental!

Nick & Co

70!!! Fucking hell is all I can say. I hope your checking daily for snakes, never mind spider mites 😅

If I had to space and discretion, I'd definitely be looking at a larger scale operation. My mrs and I are expecting a second baby, so the time will come when we need to move to a bigger place. I'll be looking to find a place that has a nice outshed or is just extremely low key.

Not bad you say? Impressive stuff dude ❤️

That and the Panama Red had me oozing optimism for a sensational grow. I guess I could have made more of an effort and maybe found them individually from separate companies, but patience isn't my strong point. I have a good track record with @Barney's Farm and they haven't let me down yet. Plus they are a 420 sponsor - it only felt right to support the platform we all use and benefit from so much 🙏🏻👌🏻
Thanks for supporting the Sponsors but @Herbies Seeds is a Sponsor that carries Ace. Same with @NorthAtlanticSeedCo. Btw I’m currently growing a Panama. CL🍀

70!!! Fucking hell is all I can say. I hope your checking daily for snakes, never mind spider mites 😅

If I had to space and discretion, I'd definitely be looking at a larger scale operation. My mrs and I are expecting a second baby, so the time will come when we need to move to a bigger place. I'll be looking to find a place that has a nice outshed or is just extremely low key.

Not bad you say? Impressive stuff dude ❤️
I kept reading and thinking, “That guy sounds English” but of course you’re in Kent 😅

Yeah we grow in a surprisingly small space though!

The Real Nick Hardy is also in Kent, he should be popping by Wednesday or Thursday for his summer UK greenhouse grow. Which’ll be fun.

Nick

Ok I just caught up. Not too late. Great start - this is an interesting journal already. I love your strain selection. I have some of those Tropicanna Banana seeds - @Joe Brewster works magic with that strain if I’m not mistaken. Glad you finally decided to take the journal plunge. Looking forward to the ride!

Thanks for supporting the Sponsors but @Herbies Seeds is a Sponsor that carries Ace. Same with @NorthAtlanticSeedCo. Btw I’m currently growing a Panama. CL🍀
Thanks Captain. I just had a good browse around the pair of them. @NorthAtlanticSeedCo. Has a really impressive selection of seeds my man. Quite a bit not in stock though, but may of well got lucky with a Panama or Columbia cross. Definitely keeping my eye out for new stock and will be venturing here when I think about strains for next journal

I kept reading and thinking, “That guy sounds English” but of course you’re in Kent 😅

Yeah we grow in a surprisingly small space though!

The Real Nick Hardy is also in Kent, he should be popping by Wednesday or Thursday for his summer UK greenhouse grow. Which’ll be fun.

Nick
I've thought about cramming as much as you can in the tent. I don't want to over do it and have my girls arguing for space/light etc. If rather them grow gracefully and have an equal share of the pie.

Kent - The garden of England. When you say the real Nick Hardy? I'd love to know how you control them temps in a greenhouse over here. I can imagine it getting stupidly warm, especially in the coming weeks. I'm in a shed and the heat it attracts is ridiculous. Going to need to invest in an air con system to control the temperature me thinks.....and that means one thing 💰💰💰😢

Thanks Captain. I just had a good browse around the pair of them. @NorthAtlanticSeedCo. Has a really impressive selection of seeds my man. Quite a bit not in stock though, but may of well got lucky with a Panama or Columbia cross. Definitely keeping my eye out for new stock and will be venturing here when I think about strains for next journal
Two cents for you - I use NASC almost exclusively. They have an extremely easy ordering system, they deliver fast every time, they send very cool stickers and lots of freebies. Great company.

Ok I just caught up. Not too late. Great start - this is an interesting journal already. I love your strain selection. I have some of those Tropicanna Banana seeds - @Joe Brewster works magic with that strain if I’m not mistaken. Glad you finally decided to take the journal plunge. Looking forward to the ride!
Thanks for swinging by Jon. Joe and me have crossed paths so I'll hit him up for the low down of what to expect. He's a dude always happy to help.

Indeed. The long awaited journal plunge. The fact I've completed a grow prior to this, should bode well for me. Plus I've got all you guys. Puts me in good stead 💪🏻💪🏻

Catch up soon man 🙏🏻🙏🏻

I've thought about cramming as much as you can in the tent. I don't want to over do it and have my girls arguing for space/light etc. If rather them grow gracefully and have an equal share of the pie.

Kent - The garden of England. When you say the real Nick Hardy? I'd love to know how you control them temps in a greenhouse over here. I can imagine it getting stupidly warm, especially in the coming weeks. I'm in a shed and the heat it attracts is ridiculous. Going to need to invest in an air con system to control the temperature me thinks.....and that means one thing 💰💰💰😢
I grow in Florida and it gets way hot. I cool my 5x5s with a standard 5000 btu window air conditioning unit. They crush a 5x5 even when the ambient temperature is 100 degrees. Don’t know how big your shed is but perhaps that might be an option??

Back
Top Bottom