Here is the Blue Dream after some defol. Plan is to pull her down next week end, she is fading fast. I think by the weekend we should have 10-20% amber.

I love the look of the BD. You know this by now though. We definitely see eye to eye when it comes to training.

@ilikemsticky I'm running a couple of Chem crosses right now and they look and smell awesome, can't wait to try them. What are you thinking of running? I have a Liberty Haze and a Royal Gorilla in flower and a Chemdawg in veg. Can't wait for all that Chem goodness in my life!

I love the look of the BD. You know this by now though. We definitely see eye to eye when it comes to training.

@ilikemsticky I'm running a couple of Chem crosses right now and they look and smell awesome, can't wait to try them. What are you thinking of running? I have a Liberty Haze and a Royal Gorilla in flower and a Chemdawg in veg. Can't wait for all that Chem goodness in my life!
hey dobie w I've got a do si do xchem,copper chem,and a kosher kush chem cross I've got to try some of these this fall,so many things i want to grow lol!

That little Diesel Moonshine in the crate kinda reminds me of Catalina. Should be fun to watch her come into her own.

I don't have no Do-Si-Do here. :(
In House did a bunch of crosses with it last year. Some places are still giving out crosses of it as freebies from them. I got 6 Gorilla Dosha seeds with an order a while ago. One site still has the DoshaBerry Kush in stock for relatively cheap. I have not seen any grows of it but it is the DosiDo crosses to blackberry kush I believe.

hey I've got some black dog seeds i want to do also,norcaliwood has a primo cut of that black dog,got some gorilla cookies to i had one going on my current run when i up potted it from the solo cup to its new home it just stopped growing i nursed it for acouple weeks then to the compost heap with it now i have a tut in its place theres another thing i bought the tut seeds over a year ago just now getting around to growing one lol!

Don’t know DoSiDo but that sounds good. I have a Blackberry Kush cross (Black DOG) that I plan to run in the fall. Jgrowlove has had great results from it. I need to do GSC or a Cookies cross at some point. Only one I have is a Gorilla Cookies freebie from Expert Seeds.
DosiDo is from Archive seed bank and I believe it is a cookie cross. It is a nice dense frosty bud from what I have seen. It seems to add frost and density to most things it touches!

Back
Top Bottom