Ok, this has me a little puzzled. The Blue dream is very slowly starting to turn. Have a few more ambers. What is strange to me is it is losing the smell and stickiness on the buds. I have read in other journals that sometimes it happens. What I could not find is some cause's. Anyone have any idea's?

Well the Auto's have been in the jars a month now. The official dry weight came out to 120 grams. I had guessed 150-170 only missed it by an ounce...LOL

The Blue Dream is looking mighty fine JM. I'm really interested in the Kwazulu, can't wait for it to finish and see how it turns out.

Of all the strains I have growing the Kwazulu is the most prolific. If it's effects are like it grow's........

Got the gals all feed and watered. Those 1 gallon plants are starting to drink faster then we can give it to them, they are at every 2 days for complete dunk. I have no place for them to spread out. Think I may order some more lights and turn veg tent into another flower tent.

I think that the 7 gallon fabric pots in a milk crate will be my flower tent pots from here out. They do need a little more water due to more air, but think its a good thing. If I keep the plants smaller I can get 9 in each tent for a modified SOG. That is plan A anyways.. Hehe

The Blue Dream just don't want to give up. Her nugs are hard as rocks. I really thought they would be done this weekend but still just a slight increase in ambers. Even cut off a small piece and looked under microscope to confirm. She is 69 days from flip now, so is in the window according to HSO site.

Here is some pics for today.

Flower tent gals

Kwazulu and a bud pic for @Scrogdawg ( Like new Avatar)

Super Lemon Haze

The Ole Blue Dream

Blue Moon

Afghani

This is the Veg tent with the Sucker Punch, and a bud from it.

Back
Top Bottom