Ya, her and I and Weaselcracker were just talking about cobbing the other day in Weaselcrackers thread. Sue and I were saying that we both got it from you but she didn't mention that she was up stream of you on the doing.

Ya, her and I and Weaselcracker were just talking about cobbing the other day in Weaselcrackers thread. Sue and I were saying that we both got it from you but she didn't mention that she was up stream of you on the doing.

I don't know that I'd call it upstream Scrogdawg. Lol! JM led me to the original thread, I introduced myself and asked their permission to share the knowledge. It quickly became a community project that has great potential for years of fun exploring the nuances of our cobs. :slide: We're all caught up in the excitement. I simply have this way of drawing a crowd that comes in handy at a time like this.

It is great having someone take the ball and run with it as she has. A lot of great minds are now looking at the process. If someone gets some good from it that's great.

It is great having someone take the ball and run with it as she has. A lot of great minds are now looking at the process. If someone gets some good from it that's great.

Oh JustMeds....we’ve had so much fun already it’s been worth it just for that. Lol! Once we get our brains wrapped around it all we’re gonna start getting serious about the medicinal value.

I’m still waiting to hear what else you stumbled across. :battingeyelashes:

Well Its not so much what I stumbled across in a way. I really like sour kraut. I started thinking. The problem with it I see is its not decarbed. One would have to work that into the mix. All the good things in the plant would be in mix.

Well Its not so much what I stumbled across in a way. I really like sour kraut. I started thinking. The problem with it I see is its not decarbed. One would have to work that into the mix. All the good things in the plant would be in mix.

It's obviously decarbing itself somehow. How else to explain the euphoric effect?

I keep talking about making my own sauer kraut, but I've yet to start a batch.

Easy, shred cabbage, add 2 tablespoons of sea salt per head of cabbage shredded. Massage salt and cabbage together about 10 minutes or until it starts pulling moisture from cabbage. Pack as tight as you can in a jar half to three quarters full. Evenly distribute any juice between jars. Place a zip lock bag in jar then fill with water, this is the seal. Place in cool dark area at least 2 weeks. The longer it sits the better it gets. I make it by the 5 gallon bucket full, it takes 5-7 heads per bucket.

Not sure how to decarb leaves for this process and have no idea what the effects may be.

Great buds JM. Congratulations on a very successful harvest, and more to come. 864 grams will be near 6 ounces dry, wow.

That is just one plant. If I would have had 4 in there I may be able to look up the ladder and see you.

I fell behind and didn't get to congratulate you on the final chop. What a big harvest from that beautiful plant. Congrats. Bet the smoke will be top notch.

I think your Blue Dream grow overall was prototypical. I'm not sure where you'd improve although you probably have your own nitpicks to apply to the next set. But I honestly think this is as good a grow as I've seen on here. The training and defoliation was perfect.

I've been watching the cob stuff from a distance. I'm intrigued and so many of the movements that sweep through 420mag result in cool new things to add to the arsenal. But I'll let you guys work the kinks out of this one first! :D

I feel she could have used a bit more moisture in flower and a touch more defol at the start. I am planning to move to 7 gal fabric pots like the Diesel moonshine is in. The fabric pots do need support to stop soil flex I feel. The other option I am trying to get worked out in my head is the SIPS. I think that hybrid grow style of hydro and soil when dialed in should give the best merge of both worlds.

hey jm i have my girls in 7.5 gal. fabric there 12x12x12 1 cu. ft. got them on amazon i think it was about 30 bucks for 4 then i got some milk crates fro home depot they fi perfectly in there and theres handles on all sides i like them!

Yep, I think we talked about that a while ago. It was a thought I had and then I seen you were doing it. I like how you think.

Back
Top Bottom