Aside from the smoothness of the smoke JM, is there any noticeable differences to the effects of smoking the cob compared to a cured bud from the same plant?

I have noticed less flavor and a deeper more body buzz. Not a couch lock so to speak, just a more deep buzz.

Well I sampled the Blue Dream cob last night, did not eat had 5 or 6 social hits from a bowl. This cob is 2 months old now. If I was not growing for patients and it was just me I would not dry and cure any other way. The cob is so good. I did notice a deeper flavor last night that I had not before. By that I mean it was more of a full body like a good cigar not like a cigarette. It also burns so slow in the bowl, a little last way longer then it needs to.

Well I sampled the Blue Dream cob last night, did not eat had 5 or 6 social hits from a bowl. This cob is 2 months old now. If I was not growing for patients and it was just me I would not dry and cure any other way. The cob is so good. I did notice a deeper flavor last night that I had not before. By that I mean it was more of a full body like a good cigar not like a cigarette. It also burns so slow in the bowl, a little last way longer then it needs to.
my next grow this fall I want to make one of those hearing all kinds of good things about the cob!

Doing so way over due work in the tents today. The heat has been a killer this week so did not want to screw with the gals anymore then mother nature was. Those nugs are getting very heavy. I think this time they just may not be strong enough to hold them up.

Your flower tent is looking spectacular JM.

I think I'm going to have to eat my words about cobbing. From what you've said, I have to try it on some of the White Widow when they're ready in two months. Damn you...

@Duggan If you look at the last tent pic with 4 gals, the hungry pig is in the back left corner. There is 2 other Durban's and a Blue Moon in the tent with her.

My tent's are just crazy right now. I have a White Widow in veg that has been trained a good bit I am thinking of doing a journal with just her as the show case. "JustMeds Wicked Widow" coming soon, reserve seating is available. I will say she looks really cool. Just hope I can get her to the end without to many issues.

Well I pulled the White Widow down. She gave 380g of bud, so should get around 3 oz in the end. She is the first plant that went the cycle in a fabric bag in a crate. The roots are nuts and can hardly be seen. They were the finest of hairs all through the 7 gallon grow bag. You can't hardly see them in the pics. It was a chore to pull it apart enough to get pics showing those larger hair roots. There were no really large roots at all, yet the whole root ball was held together good enough you could play catch with it for hours and have very little soil fall out. This is the first one so I am really curious to see the others as they come down in the near future.

I’d say you had that girl dialed in tight!

To be honest I do not like how she turned out. Next time I hope its different. I am making a lot of mistakes and changes and its getting more to my liking, but I am one who is never done.

Back
Top Bottom