Thanks guys. Got some more trimming to do and will give some weight numbers. It is not much, but the little budlets that we had were great. More details later.

I took 247g from Afghani and 62g from Blue Moon. I am certain the stress plays a big role in the final product of our grows. I have the jars in a back cool room. If I open them to burp the whole house smells interesting in about 10 minutes. Most aromatic I have grown to date.

It is looking real promising. I slid in the back room real stealth like and opened jars. 5 min later the better half says " Wow, all can smell is herb". The samples we have taken have been crazy smooth for no proper cure. I have had cured herb that is way worse as far as taste and harshness.

The Afghani is like...... Ass meet couch and enjoy. The Blue Moon is not as strong in that sense but does have a hint of Blueberry in the end. The cob I made from the Blue Moon smells like the Blueberry section in the produce store.

Looking to get a vape on Black Friday. Can all you fine people give me your inputs on which ones you like or if you know of some to stay away from that would help also.

Got a SOLO 2. Picked it up from a local head shop, paid a little more for it on Friday but try to support local. Anyways here is the story.....

Having never used one before at all, hauled it home and charged it. While it is charging I decide that Super Lemon Haze will be the flavors I really want to see through this. With ground herb and charged unit in hand we begin the learning curve. Well adjust temp and take a taste, adjust temp take a taste, adjust temp take a taste...ETC. The flavors are so much more interesting. With having a new toy and the exciting flavors one tends to loose track of how long they have been testing. I am sure you all know no matter how much adjusting you do a vaporizer does not have the same large clouds of smoke a pipe does. Somewhere around 15-20 minutes into all this I was attacked by a super lemon which put me into one hell of a haze.

Yes, I do like it. For me it puts a heavy sativa effect on all herb. Somehow it brings out them effects.

Got a SOLO 2. Picked it up from a local head shop, paid a little more for it on Friday but try to support local. Anyways here is the story.....

Having never used one before at all, hauled it home and charged it. While it is charging I decide that Super Lemon Haze will be the flavors I really want to see through this. With ground herb and charged unit in hand we begin the learning curve. Well adjust temp and take a taste, adjust temp take a taste, adjust temp take a taste...ETC. The flavors are so much more interesting. With having a new toy and the exciting flavors one tends to loose track of how long they have been testing. I am sure you all know no matter how much adjusting you do a vaporizer does not have the same large clouds of smoke a pipe does. Somewhere around 15-20 minutes into all this I was attacked by a super lemon which put me into one hell of a haze.

Yes, I do like it. For me it puts a heavy sativa effect on all herb. Somehow it brings out them effects.
hey jm I like mine to you no you can just put a bud piece in there you don't have to grind just 1 less step so you can get to vaping quicker lol go on e bay and get the stems with a mouth piece its a little nicer for me when I want some nice flavor I hit the vape when I want to get stoned I use the pipe enjoy your new toy bud!:)

Back
Top Bottom