Got a SOLO 2. Picked it up from a local head shop, paid a little more for it on Friday but try to support local. Anyways here is the story.....

Having never used one before at all, hauled it home and charged it. While it is charging I decide that Super Lemon Haze will be the flavors I really want to see through this. With ground herb and charged unit in hand we begin the learning curve. Well adjust temp and take a taste, adjust temp take a taste, adjust temp take a taste...ETC. The flavors are so much more interesting. With having a new toy and the exciting flavors one tends to loose track of how long they have been testing. I am sure you all know no matter how much adjusting you do a vaporizer does not have the same large clouds of smoke a pipe does. Somewhere around 15-20 minutes into all this I was attacked by a super lemon which put me into one hell of a haze.

Yes, I do like it. For me it puts a heavy sativa effect on all herb. Somehow it brings out them effects.

Nice

I just ordered one yesterday

What temp did u use??

I never really taste weed, so I'm hoping that changes with a vape

I've use the dray might vapor on 415f you still get some smoke using this temp and it doesn't taste burnt. Usually with vaping I don't feel the effect immediately but takes 10 mins to kick in and usually I've Vaped a second time and get toasty. Cheers

JM those cobs look awesome.

All those aromas will come through in your vape, I think you’ll love it, especially given what you strive for with your growing style. It’ll be like a whole new world of flavour for you.

Keep in mind that different temps mean not only different tastes, but a difference in the boiling of terpenes. One of the best ones for my needs boils at 389 (linalool). Do a bit of reading on terpene boiling points and make sure your temps cover what you want.

I use a Volcano and the sweet spot for me is 380-390. One of my common techniques is to start at 381 and increment by 1 with each bag. Being medicated makes it reaaallly easy for me to forget. :D

I tend to do 3 bags stepping up and then the 4th at 390, to make sure I get the linalool.

It is a bit easy to over indulge with the vape its so smooth.

Ya, the flavors are crazy you can taste. I have tasted some that I can not explain in any words.

The cobs are so smooth and clean through it. We have been having so much fun taste testing. The taste's are all blended together in the gray matter. We had one the other night I am sure I liked the pine-sol bottle. Tasted that way anyways... LOL

I'll probably turn into a HUGE pothead if this vape makes the tastes come out

Lol

Hasn't shipped yet, so don't think I'll see it this week

I have a vape pen I put rozin in I made, love the taste of it, but hard to work, dosent last long
Also got slug.33 to try

Lots of new toys

Back
Top Bottom