Kabbal's First Indoor Grow Journal In 6 Years

Bignugz how's it going my bro. I will sub in for sure! You should link it on your sig. Jorgie, just remember the trichomes is what gets you high. It isn't the plant itself. So imagine pulling the "sugar" off of those leaves and mixing it with butter! Now as far as the type of high, that is going to be dependent on the color of the trichomes. There's clear, cloudy, and amber. The more clear trichomes means not ready. Mostly cloudy is more of an aware and awake clear mind high. The amber trichomes will blow you out of this world especially if it's a indica. I like to have 80% cloudy 20% amber. As far as defoliation is concerned it's a method I myself have used years ago and in my opinion and proof it works. I'll post a link for you to read up on.

Day 119
Flower day 64 the other two that were defoliated off all fan leaves. I wasn't able to finish training naming and weighing each one but it's def a lot more and I'll do a side by side on defoliated leaves vs non in size difference and weight.
420-magazine-mobile1863477773.jpg
420-magazine-mobile90090758.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1380576406.jpg
420-magazine-mobile270620136.jpg
left side is defoliated and right side is left alone and just lollipopped.

Hey my Brother, way cool I went to the link on defol and read it you should see what I did to my babies page 27 I'm going to have space issues if they are all female like you told me. I was telling my wife no more four pot grows till we buy our own house and I can set up a proper grow room. LOL
Can't wait till this grow is over so I can get the BBL x Lavender and NL grow going :tokin:

And to end this journal , photos of the butter. I used a sou vide method. Put the sugar leaves trim and about 2 oz of bud into the sou vide bath at 200 degrees for 2 hours. Then cooked it in water and butter for a couple hours. Strained with cheese cloth and then put into fridge. Viola.
420-magazine-mobile1605068848.jpg
420-magazine-mobile87491752.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1061101202.jpg
420-magazine-mobile520013091.jpg
thank you for those who subbed in and helped out! Up next white widow, og kush , and a large platinum og for journal 2.

Holy jumpin jesus what a grow, thanks for this, i just read through from the start. So are you sold on the heavy defol?? I hate to be another guy sayin look at my grow, but im in a bit of a pickle w mine. This wednesday will be day 21 of flower and as crowded as i am im thinking of doing an 80-95% defol on them on Wed. The link is is my sig if you can give me any advice or tips.

Man your yield is awesome, i would be happy with an ounce lol.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom