Kabbal's First Indoor Grow Journal In 6 Years

Day 70
Here is the 3rd week of flowering. Bud sites are now showing. Also fed hard with P and K. No molasses on this feeding but did put some liquid karma. Into play. Cheers.
420-magazine-mobile629893510.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Dude, you have half the grow store on your table. LOL :laughtwo:
I was wondering should I be thinking about replanting these guys? They are 62 days old from seed, planning on letting them get about 1 foot, foot and a half tall before turning them to 12/12. I'm really not caring too much about yield from this grow I just want to take to the end and see who's a male and who's a female and get things somewhat dialed in for the next grow. I have beat them up pretty good.

Day 78
23 days into flowering... We got some tiny monsters forming growing! They are now starting to frost. Also they are looking super happy.
420-magazine-mobile1228385293.jpg

Today a friend who is in the industry also came by and dropped me off some goodies for myself to hold me over until this grow finishes. He left me with gorilla glue, Blue dream, and gelato. Be also gave me a recipe for foliar spray that should make my grow top notch :)
420-magazine-mobile1085877113.jpg

Day 80
25 days into flowering. Today I did a heavy defoliation of most of the fan leaves on 2 of the plants. I'm starting to see some very swollen calyx. Took one and opened it and it had pistils in it. Thoughts? I will start backbuild tomorrow. Cheers.
420-magazine-mobile618406362.jpg
did I over do it?

Back
Top Bottom