Kabbal's First Indoor Grow Journal In 6 Years

Day 46
Today I cleaned up the triplets and tied them down for some training. They are starting to look really good. I am seeing healthy growth too! Linda is getting bushier and I may need to trim her up tonight when I get home from work. This morning I watered them using the Fox Farm Nutes at half strength and kept PH at 6.1. Please let me know if I am doing this incorrectly.
IMG_20170131_213843.jpg

IMG_20170131_213902.jpg

IMG_20170131_213910.jpg

IMG_20170201_082326.jpg

Day 46
Today I cleaned up the triplets and tied them down for some training. They are starting to look really good. I am seeing healthy growth too! Linda is getting bushier and I may need to trim her up tonight when I get home from work. This morning I watered them using the Fox Farm Nutes at half strength and kept PH at 6.1. Please let me know if I am doing this incorrectly.
IMG_20170131_213843.jpg

IMG_20170131_213902.jpg

IMG_20170131_213910.jpg

IMG_20170201_082326.jpg
Great job! Plant training is my favorite thing to do. You will get a beautiful spread out canopy for the trained ladies. My set up I'll do the same training to that room then next I'll try some different types of training to see what's best for that strain. But my perpetual harvest is a lot of clones and that way I can dial in on best training method for strain. My favorite is mostly just top, LST and then fim the rest of branches that get exposed and lateral growth and then she becomes a nice bush check out this 2.5 week old Afghan Kush
420-magazine-mobile2146004497.jpg
and check out these mother's that I just flipped no Xmas trees EVER only bushes
420-magazine-mobile309451262.jpg

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

My first prune will be at topping cut I will let it grow to the 8th node and then top back to number 6 and then I will be in the next branches when they are strong enough usually about for nodes to 5 know its a growth from topping points

Vegged under LED since 9/16 added CFL and then added HPS 250 and took out CFL. Am now under 1000 watt HPS super-lux bulb in my flower room. My veg tent is actually flowering also. So that's HPS and LED

These are 2 new sprouts 2 weeks old under CFL only
420-magazine-mobile846402168.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2113815735.jpg

So I get home and find that they are slightly tacoing. I have seen this and read about it. I don't think I over watered. I used about 1 gallon per plant. pH was good at 6.3 for runoff. The lights are over 20 inches away. They have been in this soil a couple weeks now and I'm using Fox farm ocean forest. The watering included half doses of FF grow big and big bloom and seaweed extract and a little Cal mag. Is it because I should have flushed first or should I have fed them plain pH water? Should I flush now? A rapid response would be lovely. Maybe this is nothing to worry about? Here's a photo.
420-magazine-mobile429537860.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They could be over watered. Watch them closely. Try and keep light on to evaporate any extra wet soil and hope that's they problem. It's easy to do. Also when you water start watering at the edge of pot and work in so roots go looking for water and extend thur out pot. When was your water before this one. I water my flowering plants two to three times a week. I don't think you overfeed BC it wouldn't show so quick. And don't think it's pH BC runoff was 6.3 so just pray it's overwatered

Bugnugz thanks. I'm hoping it's over watering as well. I used a falling for a 5 gallon container. The last watering was 7 days prior. Now another issue. It's Linda the DWC plant is showing lotsa new growth but the new growth is tacoing in the opposite direction like engulfing itself. Here's an example.
420-magazine-mobile1538140928.jpg
and tips are a little yellow.
420-magazine-mobile419473990.jpg

Day 47
is as stated above. The tacoing is not getting worse but does not seem they have gotten better. Only thing new I used was sea weed extract liquid natural kelp. I wonder if I over did it? 1.5 oz per gallon as directed on bottle. Could this be it? On the hydro I also added 1 teaspoon per gallon. Anyways here are the unknown bag seeds getting bigger.
420-magazine-mobile127515612.jpg

Day 49
Today was a super sad day... Linda has been getting worse and the hydro guard was only working on newer roots that were attached to rotten roots. The root structure was so weak. I decided to flush the entire system remove the hydro ton and wash them and then rinsed and sprayed the roots with H2o2 and clearex. See below.
420-magazine-mobile281910659.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1465719101.jpg

After cleaning here out this is what is left
420-magazine-mobile1127157657.jpg
I am running the rez with the same mix for a couple hours now and then I will change Rez out with half doses of basic nutrients. On a brighter note the triplets are blowing up. And the unknowns are in the new grow tent under CFL doing really well.
420-magazine-mobile1427955201.jpg

420-magazine-mobile941857400.jpg
Linda is the DWC on bottom right. I hope she can survive this and what I did hopefully doesn't kill her. Big lesson learned today. I am hopeing someone who is subbed in can pop in once in a while to give me some more advice.

You still have your tap root. Get that buried again in the DWC keep res temps below 72 and use a res protection I use SOS.

You kinda did the right thing. But I would have top poured into my res the res protection. Then repeated for 4 days. If that didn't fix then I would have done what you did. But cut a lil off as possible. And keep her wet then right back into res. And light nutes with a root booster asap

Day 54
Watered with molasses and kelp a couple days ago. Not much going on. I trimmed off a bunch of bad leaves off Linda. She's hasn't recovered yet but she also is not dying. Here's a photo update. Triplets (soil) are 40 days vegged.
420-magazine-mobile1317549509.jpg
the triplets are really starting to blow up. Here's the bag seed unknowns.
420-magazine-mobile1453775830.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1639363593.jpg
what do you guys think I should do next?

Day 55
Today I swapped out the MH with Hps and flipped to 12/12. Plants were running a little dry and wanting water so I started with full doses of foxfarm trio package. I'm going to build a scrog net this weekend and lollipop the plants.
420-magazine-mobile177801787.jpg
and now the fun begins!

Back
Top Bottom