Kabbal's First Indoor Grow Journal In 6 Years

Not a journal but just a post due to other issues. My biggest plants are from Crop King Seeds and were supposed to be auto flower Candy Canes. Somehow CKS released these and are now admitting that they are missing the AF trait. So from seed they are just over 3 months old and absolute monsters!

Your final yield has a direct link to how long you veg your plants. I also have Green Poison, Cherry Bomb, White Widow and Blueberry that are now just over 2 months from seed and about 1.5 ft tall. I am starting flower this week after getting some great clones.

I don't know anything about LED lights and how they differ from HID.

CKS Candy Cane Grow - DWC

Nice grow! Just my opinion but I would let them veg longer. You have a decent sized tent, let them use up the space! Just because you see pistils doesn't mean it is full on flowering. You can't clone auto's!

I am running DWC (first time hydro) in a 5x5 with 600w MH/HPS and have 9 5 gal. buckets going on in a 5x5. Expanding to the whole room for flowering!

2017-01-17_18_49_51.jpg
What is that jar on top of that plant for? I have never seen that.

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Thank you all for your help! If this grow goes well it will be because of all the help I am receiving from you wonderful people! Grebs, that is a beautiful grow!Maybe I need to put some tape on the small amounts of lighting on my fan like yours. It is a SMALL amount but nonetheless, I will be covering it. Do you have a journal for that grow? Again thanks all!

So coincidentally I was looking up strains that are easier or better to grow for beginners and White Widow was coming up as a top 3. What are your biggest issues that you have had with this strain? I am thinking of picking up some seeds for them. I am going to be reading your journal after I post this up!

Day 39
I moved my new babies into the grow tent and added the CFLs in there. Does anyone know if this will mess up my veg with the LEDs on the 4 bigger plants ?
420-magazine-mobile648515445.jpg

Also for some reason the one baby I put into the tent right away without CFL is larger and healthier looking than all the other ones that stayed in closet with CFL? Anyone care to explain ?
420-magazine-mobile1998523388.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So long as the lights are all on the same schedule (ie. On and off at the same time) Then there is nothing wrong with having different lights in the tent at any one time.

The size difference in your seedlings is more than likely just down to genetics at the moment. Although the better growing environment inside the tent may contribute a little, they all do the same things while in the seedling stage. In a couple of weeks when they enter vegetative growth, light and environment become more important ;)

Day 40 week 9
Today is a milestone! I know I love doing this because usually a hobby gets boring to me after 30 days but I am so hooked!!! I find myself reading ALL day about the plants and I am learning so much!!! Here are photo updates. I did some training with the plants. Please let me know how I did and what I can do better.
420-magazine-mobile2012253430.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1749599866.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1647803598.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1490742376.jpg

Also found one of these under Linda's main branch. Any ideas? pH, temps, humidity and ppm has been fine. Am I overdoing the nutes?
420-magazine-mobile753046748.jpg

Need more information, what's ur ppm when you mix nutes? Are you using cal-mag? Is that the only leaf and is it from bottom growth or new growth?

Need more information, what's ur ppm when you mix nutes? Are you using cal-mag? Is that the only leaf and is it from bottom growth or new growth?

Hi Nugz! I'm using Pureblend pro grow, liquid karma, a some cal mag, and hydro clear and a little pH down to get to 5.8 ppm is at 820 after adding nutes. My water reading is tap at 8 pH and ppm of 120 before adding nutes. Temps in Rez are 69. And humidity swings with lights on and off at 40-55%. Is it the cal mag ? It's the only leaf but a small leaf at bottom also has it.

Oh and it's from the main branch but I did LAST last week.
Hi Nugz! I'm using Pureblend pro grow, liquid karma, a some cal mag, and hydro clear and a little pH down to get to 5.8 ppm is at 820 after adding nutes. My water reading is tap at 8 pH and ppm of 120 before adding nutes. Temps in Rez are 69. And humidity swings with lights on and off at 40-55%. Is it the cal mag ? It's the only leaf but a small leaf at bottom also has it.

What's up bro , I think it might be cal-mag. But I don't know for sure if it's only one leaf then I would wait to see if it goes anywhere else. If it does please send a pic immediately. Cal-mag is a mobile def so you will know if it is. It usually starts at the bottom and works its way up to new growth. LED tend to turn cannabis to cal-mag whore

What's up bro , I think it might be cal-mag. But I don't know for sure if it's only one leaf then I would wait to see if it goes anywhere else. If it does please send a pic immediately. Cal-mag is a mobile def so you will know if it is. It usually starts at the bottom and works its way up to new growth. LED tend to turn cannabis to cal-mag whore

Am I using too much cal mag or not enough ?

Back
Top Bottom