Kali grow

Re: LabRat420's little Kali grow.

ohhhh, now that is sick....what are they afraid of?? its a plant...but i do remember the days when it was that bad in cali and worse in texas, okla...bad crap....stay safe...lavendar:peacetwo:

speaking of busts, did you see that sick crap on tiger balms thread...made me cry...horrid...lavendar:yummy:

Where I live they will throw you in the slammer for one plant.

It's in the wind here at the moment but if this right-wing douche-bag gets his way it will take decades to make it right.

He's got to be the worst PM we've had since I got old enough to vote 37 years ago. Most of my political awareness has had only a decade to mature. Try to get get kids to care. We are almost, if not there yet, in 1984.

It's truly a lost cause to have any anonymity in today's world.

Getting off the grid takes a supreme effort and will be impossible once children are injected at birth.

Look at the intrusions of public video now as the have in Great Britain! You can't much fart without it showing up on U-Tube!

Do you want to take the dog out for walkies at midnight when the only noise you'll hear is the whirrr that comes from the cameras that are making sure you pick up your little doggie's poop!

Or you could be like . . . C......kers mess with me and they're eatin' some .45 ACP!

Kinda weird how messed up gov't makes you have some weird thoughts.

Like here in Canuckistan where they want to toss us in jail for a 6 month min. for 6 plants and 12-18 months for making brownies or hash. This is like what they would do to me!

I'm 55 years old, never tagged, much less convicted, supporting my handicapped wife and her useless 18 yo fat-assed daughter, 30 big ones for a mortgage and a F**K You L8r attitude since I was 1.

Time to move further North. North of 55 where I live isn't North enough. Going for 60+ and I'll leave the baggage behind.

Almost 6 years since I've been in a town where there's more than two traffic lights a mile and I'm not liking it.

Too many lights for me! I can travel and run rigs in big cities but always feel trapped when I'm there. Not, I've got to get out of there trapped, but trapped and looking for a way out fast. With a hot babe to guide me!

True enough but back to growing!

If you do it, do it well and good luck to you!

:peace:

speaking of busts, did you see that sick crap on tiger balms thread...made me cry...horrid...lavendar:yummy:

Something more than her dropping grows for the fight?

I've been way out of the loop lately so if I've missed something please let me know!

Minor update I guess. I was out with the wife getting stuff and came across some bags of plant stuff like sheep shit, triple-mix organic potting soil and cheap certified potting soil in 50 litre bags.

FertsMay0710_01.jpg

Little Sally has been transplanted into the same pot with a mix of all of them with 5 grams of ground organic blood meal (had to grind it myself), and 1 gram of PyroClay for the trace elements.

It was brutal getting the root ball off of Sally. I chopped of the lower third with a bread knife then just pounded her 'till there was nothing but roots. Sat her back in her pot with all the new dirt and filled her bowl with water. She's on an a pure organic feed now so when she's bred I can smoke what's left and compare it to the bud I get from her ScroG mom. Very scientific! :rofl:

Another nice thing that happened today was my wife dragged me into some lame discount grocery store where I found some 40W, 2700K, (150W eqiv), CFLs for $10 each. With a little McGivering I got them set up with my 400W EYE Hortilux. The extra red has got to be good for the ScroG right?!

ScroGRePotMay0710_01.jpg

Looks like something out of a Sci-Fi movie circa 1954! An extra 5200 Lumens of 2700K light is strictly Year 2000+ tho so f**k the skeptics!

This has got to be the best hobby ever! :yahoo:

Turn those CFLs on their side and stick a pop-can reflector over them if at all possible for best results. And if you can get them any closer to the plants that would also be helpful.

BtW, you sure are hard on Long Tall Sally (props to Molly Hatchet), lol. Is she a red-headed stepchild?

Hi Buddy glad to see you back on here for a while, I hope its a while!:surf:

The visual image of you cleaning those roots, cracked me up to no end. Have done the same thing.:grinjoint:

TS is right lower those CFLs, if you can. Either way its gotta help.

I know what you mean about this hobby. Always see something that will help you and not too expensive. More junk to add to our arsenal. :thumb:

Turn those CFLs on their side and stick a pop-can reflector over them if at all possible for best results. And if you can get them any closer to the plants that would also be helpful.

BtW, you sure are hard on Long Tall Sally (props to Molly Hatchet), lol. Is she a red-headed stepchild?

Your advice is noted and is the same I would give to anyone. I was going to just toss in a 400W HPS but for 80W I can get almost as much red to go with that 400W EYE Hortilux. I'll post a pic once I've got my heavy-duty tin foil reflector set up but right now I'm just giddy finding those 40W 2700K bulbs for $10 each. If we could use every lumen we're paying for we could all grow more/bigger plants.

Like me she is a red-headed stepchild and I will treat her as such! If I don't kill her, she will be stronger. She's looking great 6 hours in and I'll wager my grow that she will be flourishing in three days. My wife is now bitching about the pile of old dirt right in front of her chair. Suck it up princess!

I wanted to get rid of all the old pro-mix with hydro nutes and I hate flushing. Like my mom I just beat all the dirt out of the root ball and re-planted.

Everybody treats pot plants like they are some sort of delicate flowers. They're not!, just weeds that can get us medicated. It's when you pussy them up that they become a problem. You know what I mean. nOObs that kill their plants with too much TLC. OOh my pH went up 0.1 and I dumped too much pH down and now it's 3.2! and my girls are doing the hokie-pokie! and my $2000 Easy-Grow system is letting me down! HHHEEELLLPPPPP MMMEEEE!!!!!

RTFM first then call me back when you run out of money douch-bag.

Too many fine growers that started here a year ago with a seed and a hope that I helped to get started and are now helping others to grow great pot. It's paying forward as planned and I have so many other balls in the air that I feel no need to micro-manage every little grow that I may have had a hand in helping. That doesn't mean that I will put down a nOOb or refuse to answer a serious request for help or that I think that I am some sort of Pot God, just that there are plenty of folks that can take up the role I have been playing here.

I'll continue posting updates to my ScroG, breeding, etc and answer anyone's questions. It's just that my time has been very limited lately and that makes it very hard to be as involved with the group as I used to be.

Please don't think this is a rant against you TorturedSoul as it is just my own venting to help me stay a little saner in this crazy world we live in. Watching the tax lady show me my $5500 refund knowing it's going to pay off my 20 yo student loan makes me a little nuts.

My handicapped wife and her newly adult daughter would have had fun with it. I can meet my grandsons next year . . . sigh.

I love this place but like a second love the first one takes priority some time and that time is now. I'm trying to get hi-speed in here and the oil comp is making noises to buy me out and the phone keeps on ringing g g g g.

They're coming to take me away haha
They're coming to take me away hoho hehe haha . . . .

To the funny farm. . .

Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and . .

They're coming to take me away ... ... ...AHAHA!

I"'m medicated now so they won't need that funky reverse
T-shirt this time!"

And basket weavers that sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes and they're . . .

Coming to take me away! HaHa!!!!!!!

Your advice is noted and is the same I would give to anyone. I was going to just toss in a 400W HPS but for 80W I can get almost as much red to go with that 400W EYE Hortilux.

Was just thinking that the penetration would be less on the CFLs. Agree that every little bit helps.

If I don't kill her, she will be stronger. She's looking great 6 hours in and I'll wager my grow that she will be flourishing in three days. My wife is now bitching about the pile of old dirt right in front of her chair. Suck it up princess!

Err... You ARE talking about your plant, right? (J/K, lol:grinjoint:)

You're right, what doesn't kill them sure hurts like h- I mean makes them stronger, lol. Unless it stresses them into going hermie.

Everybody treats pot plants like they are some sort of delicate flowers. They're not!, just weeds that can get us medicated. It's when you pussy them up that they become a problem. You know what I mean. nOObs that kill their plants with too much TLC.

:thumb:

Please don't think this is a rant against you TorturedSoul as it is just my own venting to help me stay a little saner in this crazy world we live in.

<SHRUGS> You may have read one or two of my posts, lmao. Rants: I wouldn't write them if I minded reading them.

Watching the tax lady show me my $5500 refund knowing it's going to pay off my 20 yo student loan makes me a little nuts.

Well at least you had some good news then. I ended up having to pay more taxes again this year. In a way it sucked as I wasn't expecting to but then again it meant that the government hadn't gotten to use MY money without paying me interest. So... On the whole a good thing. I always figured the goal was to file tax returns that said "Tax owed: $0, refund due: $0" but I'm still working on it.

My handicapped wife and her newly adult daughter would have had fun with it. I can meet my grandsons next year . . . sigh.

The "useless 18 yo fat-assed" one, lol? From the sound of that description I'd bounce a penny off her forehead and tell her to get a job:grinjoint:. But that's just me - I'm kind of an "I'm not taking them unless I've got permission to beat their ass" policy. Always figured it was healthier for me, healthier for them, and kept me from later having to pay someone else's rent (at their house... or mine).

Something more than her dropping grows for the fight?

I've been way out of the loop lately so if I've missed something please let me know!

one of our states, a bust, for next to nothing, and it was a video of it....admire the guy who got busted....i would later be wanting blood...lets just say, i'm a dog fan....lavendar

I thought I'd post the pic of the poor suffering root ball before it got re-potted. That's about all the dirt I could knock off it without going gonzo with the machete. :laughtwo:

I'm waiting for the lights to come on at 8 PM so I can see how she likes her new dirt. Real dirt sure is dirtier than Pro-Mix and a lot harder to get out from under your finger nails!

I'm not big on dirt grows but that stuff sure looks like it will grow decent bud. I think it will hold lots of water so I tossed in a bunch of coarse perlite for good aeration. The proof is in the pudding as they say so we'll see what happens. :slide:

ScroGRePotMay0710_02.jpg

She was smiling when I tucked her in last night so I'm pretty sure she'll be OK. A little tipsy until she grows some new roots but then again I was pretty tipsy too! :rofl:

L8r

Hi Buddy glad to see you back on here for a while, I hope its a while!:surf:

The visual image of you cleaning those roots, cracked me up to no end. Have done the same thing.:grinjoint:

TS is right lower those CFLs, if you can. Either way its gotta help.

I know what you mean about this hobby. Always see something that will help you and not too expensive. More junk to add to our arsenal. :thumb:

Hey OMM. Good to see ya buddy! :cheer:

The CFLs are fixed in place and I only put them there for the extra red, not to pimp my ride. That $125 EYE Hortilux 400W bulb was going to do it all by it's self but the 40W bulbs came cheap. The top shelf had some 3000K for $11.99 and I'd already grabbed two of them then looked a little lower and found the same wattage 2700K for $9.99. My wife stopped me from buying all 14! I was thinking of putting some smaller ones on top of the tub to light up the undergrowth and fatten up the buds in the lower canopy. They could be closer I guess but there is plenty of lumens from the 400W and red is a very penetrating light. It's the last colour visible to salmon at about 250 ft so it should add to the plant's needs well enough. You know me well enough to know that if I can't do things half-assed and get decent results then I won't do it at all! :rofl:

I went to four electrical supply places looking for some 400W Ceramic Metal Halide bulbs but not one had them or had heard of them. Living in the third world sux sometimes! lol

C'ya L8r

LR -we're on the same vibe both as far the powers that be, and the growing!

Great upgrades to the light. I like mixed spectrum for sure. No doubt she's gonna be a beast.

BTW as far as the bone and blood meal - did you rend it first? Boil away everything? My friend was telling me how to make it and I was just wondering what process you used?

:peacetwo:

LR -we're on the same vibe both as far the powers that be, and the growing!

Great upgrades to the light. I like mixed spectrum for sure. No doubt she's gonna be a beast.

BTW as far as the bone and blood meal - did you rend it first? Boil away everything? My friend was telling me how to make it and I was just wondering what process you used?

:peacetwo:

Dude, I just bought a 2 lb bag and crushed up some before I fed it to my girls. I used to haul animal parts to the rendering plants but that was a century ago.

I used to work for a dog food factory too but it's not something I care to think about anymore.

Would you like me to tell you about what you're having for breakfast this morning?

It all ends up in the bud so who cares! :rofl:

My old "friend" showed up tonight and I'm trying not to strangle him while he sleeps on my couch.

Please forgive me for any unchristian thoughts!

With any luck the new transmission install will get him out of my life for another 6 months.

My vibe is way off track right now.

Sorry to vent but I'm freakin'.

I hate when I feel this way!

Your always more then welcome to vent when it comes to friends. Its funny in the meat industry we used to get paid for all the fat and expired meat and fat by the rendering co. Now we have to pay to get them to take it away. :rofl:..If only women knew that most of their makeup is made with animal fat.:rofl:

(and be sure to stop by the new thread: Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher

:ganjamon:

Your advice is noted and is the same I would give to anyone. I was going to just toss in a 400W HPS but for 80W I can get almost as much red to go with that 400W EYE Hortilux. I'll post a pic once I've got my heavy-duty tin foil reflector set up but right now I'm just giddy finding those 40W 2700K bulbs for $10 each. If we could use every lumen we're paying for we could all grow more/bigger plants.

Like me she is a red-headed stepchild and I will treat her as such! If I don't kill her, she will be stronger. She's looking great 6 hours in and I'll wager my grow that she will be flourishing in three days. My wife is now bitching about the pile of old dirt right in front of her chair. Suck it up princess!

I wanted to get rid of all the old pro-mix with hydro nutes and I hate flushing. Like my mom I just beat all the dirt out of the root ball and re-planted.

Everybody treats pot plants like they are some sort of delicate flowers. They're not!, just weeds that can get us medicated. It's when you pussy them up that they become a problem. You know what I mean. nOObs that kill their plants with too much TLC. OOh my pH went up 0.1 and I dumped too much pH down and now it's 3.2! and my girls are doing the hokie-pokie! and my $2000 Easy-Grow system is letting me down! HHHEEELLLPPPPP MMMEEEE!!!!!

RTFM first then call me back when you run out of money douch-bag.

Too many fine growers that started here a year ago with a seed and a hope that I helped to get started and are now helping others to grow great pot. It's paying forward as planned and I have so many other balls in the air that I feel no need to micro-manage every little grow that I may have had a hand in helping. That doesn't mean that I will put down a nOOb or refuse to answer a serious request for help or that I think that I am some sort of Pot God, just that there are plenty of folks that can take up the role I have been playing here.

I'll continue posting updates to my ScroG, breeding, etc and answer anyone's questions. It's just that my time has been very limited lately and that makes it very hard to be as involved with the group as I used to be.

Please don't think this is a rant against you TorturedSoul as it is just my own venting to help me stay a little saner in this crazy world we live in. Watching the tax lady show me my $5500 refund knowing it's going to pay off my 20 yo student loan makes me a little nuts.

I love this place but like a second love the first one takes priority some time and that time is now. I'm trying to get hi-speed in here and the oil comp is making noises to buy me out and the phone keeps on ringing g g g g.

They're coming to take me away haha
They're coming to take me away hoho hehe haha . . . .

To the funny farm. . .

Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and . .

They're coming to take me away ... ... ...AHAHA!

I"'m medicated now so they won't need that funky reverse
T-shirt this time!"

And basket weavers that sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes and they're . . .

Coming to take me away! HaHa!!!!!!!

:passitleft::headbanger::nomo:

looks like that kush is doing ya quite well lol :blushsmile::smokin:

Your always more then welcome to vent when it comes to friends. Its funny in the meat industry we used to get paid for all the fat and expired meat and fat by the rendering co. Now we have to pay to get them to take it away. :rofl:..If only women knew that most of their makeup is made with animal fat.:rofl:

(and be sure to stop by the new thread: Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher)

:ganjamon:

Thanks tons dude! :cheer: Don't encourage me too much 'cause I might just vent so much that lighting a match just won't cover the stink! No LOL, I'm serious this time!

I'm on my way there right now! Bummer, the link is broken but I'll try again. I just get this . . .

No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Dude! Isn't that you! lol

Not making fun, just catching a well needed chuckle. <BFG>

If women or men or maybe even children knew what was in the things we all consume on a daily basis, we would be a nation of stick people. I drove a fork-lift in a dog food factory and I helped make wieners on the old Frank-O-Matic in a large multi-national meat packing plant.

Pass the Alpo, my bun is empty!

At least we used the best quality snouts and assholes in our ball-park franks!

Does second-hand smoke kill like when it's second-hand spittle?

Don't forget to wash your hands kids. Wouldn't want to get germs all over your food! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry to be so graphic but that's not even the disgusting bits.

L8r

:peace: if you can find it now.

Meant to post this little missive from MapInc.Org and kind of got side tracked there.

Makes me go . . . hmmmmm...

THE SEED WAS PLANTED BACK ON PAGE ONE

Editor, the Times:

Asserting, 'Drugs lead to gangs' ( Grow-Op Offences Jump 130%, April 30, 2010 ), isn't the full story. Plant prohibition leads to gangs, hits the bull's-eye. Another consequence of cannabis ( marijuana ) prohibition is jobs. The 'math' also exposes law enforcement agencies and their unions increase jobs and job security as indicated in the story. And how does North America create this program? Simple, enable the "Sin of the Priests" ( see Malachi 1:6-14 NASB ) and claim the table of the Lord is despised and defiled, even though Christ God our father, the ecologician indicates he created all the seed bearing plants saying they're all good on literally the very first page of the Bible.

Exactly what kind of people cage humans for growing and using what God says is good on the first page of the Bible, and what kind of people do they work for? Hint, they're already described in 1 Timothy 4:1-5.

Stan White,

Dillon, Colorado

Thanks Dillion

If women or men or maybe even children knew what was in the things we all consume on a daily basis, we would be a nation of stick people.

Or possibly we'd STOP being such a nation of sick people if everyone started paying attention to exactly what they were putting into their bodies in various forms.

Or possibly we'd STOP being such a nation of sick people if everyone started paying attention to exactly what they were putting into their bodies in various forms.

I have to admit that I brain-washed both my sons back in the '80s.

I told them that if they got sucked into eating at McD's just for those goofy Star Wars figures or the McD's hockey cards they would be dead before they were 50.

Those freakin toys and hockey cards are worth my son's early deaths if I flogged them on EBay!

For crying out loud, I could be styling in a fancy grass shack on the beach in the Philippines with all sorts of great stuff going on for the pay out on those toys.

I can proudly state that I haven't eaten anything from McD's in over twenty years and I have not, nor will I ever purchase anything from Wall-Mart. StarBux isn't on my radar, nor is Taco Bell.

I smoke, things and I could be more physically active but I broke my back in '84 and I'll be 56 this October so I think that if I keep doing what I'm doing now I might just die the way the fortune teller told me I would thirty years ago.

"You will die at the age of 99. Shot by a jealous husband!" TRUTH! I swear!. Good thing the bugger is a lousy shot but Im not sure if I can keep ducking that hot lead for the next four decades! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom