Kali grow

Re: LabRat420's little Kali grow.

When it comes to a snitch, you may want to keep the three S's in mind.

Would that be Say hi to your local pig-farmer, Send him a free crop, and Send him a couple hundred pounds of free hog-food?

The scrog is looking excellent. Filled in perfectly. I usually see cool buds start to really show at about day 21-25.

I think you could likely trim some of those fan leaves. Any fan leaves above the screen that are even partially blocking a bud can come off. The ones that are as big as your hand almost certainly should come off.

:bravo:

I don't know how I missed those pics of the snow a the beginning of this journal - but they're cool too ;) That snow would make a GREAT reflector if you could put your plants somewhere where the temp would still be right! Like that window where you had them prolly !

:nicethread:

:rollit:

High Papa good to see ya!

I decided to leave the fan leaves on for now as I'm still tying down the stretch and almost all of the growing tips are under the fans right now. Once the stretch stops I'll cut out or trim any fans blocking buds but they should pop up above the fans after a few days anyhow. I'll probably add a 400W HPS and switch out the EYE Hortilux bulb for regular 400W MH. Save the EYE for the next ScroGs veg period. Seems to work great but $125 compared to $35 means I want the best use out of that EYE. I've got to get a couple of clones off the ScroG and start another one in a month.

The snow is gone for a couple of months at least. We hardly got any last winter and it's a very dry spring so far. The farmers are freaking for rain. They ought to try growing that canola indoors! :rofl:

L8r

:peace:

Would that be Say hi to your local pig-farmer, Send him a free crop, and Send him a couple hundred pounds of free hog-food?

No. It means, Shoot, shovel and shut-up!

A quote from King Ralph, the ex-premier of Alberta, in reference to what the farmer should have done when he found that mad cow that decimated Canada's beef industry.

It's not in me to do violence to another person in less it's in direct defense of mine or another's physical safety. I sure wanted to take a bat to that MF's coconut tho. With any luck it's all over and I'll never see that A-hole again. He hasn't got the balls to show up and pull any shit here. He got convicted of aggravated assault just a year ago and would do serious time if he got busted again. He had four rifles in his truck that night and ammo too. I'm amazed that the cop didn't toss his truck and find them. He got a ride with the tow truck dude, just the biggest gossip in town, so the cop wasn't hassling him.

It's been a week and I'm starting to relax a bit but I'm clearing house of all but essentials to keep the girls happy.

Lots of muskeg to hide things in. lol

C'ya

When it comes to a snitch, you may want to keep the three S's in mind.

If I never hear from the prick again and LEO doesn't come-a-knocking, I'm :allgood: with my Karma intact!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :bong: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Got to love you LabRat You forget as much I do....its here somewhere!

I aways put my stuff where I'll find it You do believe that don't you? :yahoo:

Sure . . . I believe ya OMM . . . sure. lol

It's the mad cow I tell ya! My old man was a butcher and later a meat salesman. We ate beef 4 or 5 times a week. I bet my poor brain looks like Swiss cheese by now! :rofl:

The wife is getting worse than me. We're screwed! :rofl:

C'ya

Sure . . . I believe ya OMM . . . sure. lol

It's the mad cow I tell ya! My old man was a butcher and later a meat salesman. We ate beef 4 or 5 times a week. I bet my poor brain looks like Swiss cheese by now! :rofl:

The wife is getting worse than me. We're screwed! :rofl:

C'ya

Oh Man! Not good! Hate to say it, but it gets worse with age. :smokin::smokin:

Jo and I heard a song on tv the other night and she asks " Who is that band?"
We sat there in silence for 20 minutes or so! :yahoo:

Oh Man!
Jo and I heard a song on tv the other night and she asks " Who is that band?"
We sat there in silence for 20 minutes or so! :yahoo:

I don't know if it's available for PC's but I have a program on my phone called Shazam. It listens to the song and then matches it against a database...over six months of trying various songs/genres I've found that it's near perfect. It gets a little confused with really repetitive electronic music but that's about it, and even then it's not too often.

I don't know if it's available for PC's but I have a program on my phone called Shazam. It listens to the song and then matches it against a database...over six months of trying various songs/genres I've found that it's near perfect. It gets a little confused with really repetitive electronic music but that's about it, and even then it's not too often.

Hi Lil Neutrino That's amazing! I think I have heard the name, but didn't know what it was. You ever listened to the sound track of an old movie named "Hackers"?. Love it.

You know, as I was reading another post by you. I realized I'm sure glad your growing again! I missed you Buddy.:ganjamon:

I remember the movie...even watched it once...but I don't remember the soundtrack lol. I'll have to look it up.

I'm glad to be growing again too, helps keep me somewhat occupied while I'm unemployed...I'll try not to disappear between this harvest and the next grow like I did last time! This forum is good for the soul, love the positive atmosphere...can't say I've found any other forums like it. I like knowing that when I log on here that I don't have to worry about getting irritated or anything negative. Especially your journals...I lurk a lot in them, don't always have much to add since you're so damn good at growing

I remember the movie...even watched it once...but I don't remember the soundtrack lol. I'll have to look it up.

I'm glad to be growing again too, helps keep me somewhat occupied while I'm unemployed...I'll try not to disappear between this harvest and the next grow like I did last time! This forum is good for the soul, love the positive atmosphere...can't say I've found any other forums like it. I like knowing that when I log on here that I don't have to worry about getting irritated or anything negative. Especially your journals...I lurk a lot in them, don't always have much to add since you're so damn good at growing

It was Angelina Jollies first movie. Probably spelled her name wrong.:smokin:
420 Effects me the same way Bro, course I think it's obvious with me.:rofl:

Man, you are a very good grower too. I just happen to be lucky with where I am at. That's the only difference! :grinjoint:

Snitches end up with stiches and wind up in ditches . Dont worry ole buddy that snitch will run into the wrong guy and that will be the end of that. keep an eye open and good luck.

Or possibly we'd STOP being such a nation of sick people if everyone started paying attention to exactly what they were putting into their bodies in various forms.

I agree and if people actually payed attention to the laws and how they differ from state to state it would open their eyes to see how stupid US politics and law is.

Back
Top Bottom