Katins's Sativa Micro Grow Adventure: Durban Poison

You mean winter...? :)
Are you even close to being done with the harvesting yet? :)

@Smeegol is a perpetual harvester at this rate. A lot of work left for him.
Those cola's are looking better with every pic

I really hope not.. lol its only end of week 6 tomorrow.. :)
Yeah I've never had one go longer than 11. Usually 10. Durban seems to be a quicker finisher compared to Malawi and most of the other sativas. All that's outdoors so maybe not applicable. Looks killer man.

Yeah I've never had one go longer than 11. Usually 10. Durban seems to be a quicker finisher compared to Malawi and most of the other sativas. All that's outdoors so maybe not applicable. Looks killer man.
Leafly states its 7-9 week strain. And by the looks of her, I can hardly imagine her going 12.. she'd be leafless by the time, I think.. :)

You mean winter...? :)
Are you even close to being done with the harvesting yet? :)

Brother I've still got 11 girls in the ground to harvest and they are all sativas.......grrrr, I'll still have girls up in June if the weather plays along. I've been thinking about getting in and doing some more heavy defol and sacrifice some flower as winters not going to be playing fair I don't think....
Bud rot is popping up on all the plants and I saw last night a spot or 2 of pm as well.

Either that, or he gets mad.. :) I can wait when she's curing. Not when flowering though.. :) don't know why :)
Summon your strength K!

You don’t want to take it early IMHO ;). You’ll only get a racier, shorter-lived effect that may lack the richness it has the potential to bring. My 2cents worth is to plan on 10 weeks and then take it ‘early’ if you have to (at 9). Breeders always underestimate. Plus, when do you count from and when does the breeder count from? It’s hard to know. I always plan for a bit longer than the stated - that’s what all the advice I ever got told me and what has played out in my grows. You’ll definitely want to let it go longer than the white widow at least. It’s only a tiny bit longer in the scheme of things. I really think you won’t regret it! :D Looking at it now, another 4weeks (3min) seems about right to me.

You can do it K!

:meditate:

Back
Top Bottom