Katins's White Widow LED Micro Grow #3

Hiya Katins, she's looking good, nice work as usual.
When she's in full flower, how much headroom will you have in your cab ? If say it's 5", you could try raising your plant now to just a 5" or 6" gap and as it begins to stretch lower it down maintaining the gap all the time. That will give you much more light intensity and you should get better growth during this stage.
Cheers Pyr0! I am keeping her lifted on catalogues, that I pull out one by one duri g stretch. The canopy now is at the bottom of my thermometer, which is on the right side in the pic. Just took this pic to show the space left :)

End of week 8

This plant is stressing and I can't seem to figure out what is causing it. Stems purple, leaves twisting, burnt here and there, pale, has some sort of mosaic on part of the leaves. Even edges of leaves are purple on some of them.

Light might be contributing to this, some symptoms indicate that, so I lowered the plant a bit.
Temperatures are steady at 84F during the daytime and around 75 at night.
Also, nutrients may be causing some of the symptoms, as I only fed her twice during this 8 week period, and both times had a spike in runoff ppm. Don't know why she is not "eating". Maybe the mycos are keeping her fed and I am only trying to force feed her... I don't know. Will give her a good flush tonight and see what the TDS meter will show me.

Oh, and I think monday will be the first day in 12/12 for her. Lost my patience :) hopefully she will have reached the top of the intake fan engine by that time :)

Looking sweet Katins what's your target yield if you don't mind me asking
Cheers Peppers. Well, I would really be disappointed getting less than my last grow, which gave me 35 g dry :)
Something around 35 is my prediction. That is if the plant stops stressing.

Could just be a sensitive plant, light feeder perhaps.
Could be. The only changes made to the environment was the mycos and lights. I got a (hopefully) more effective filter which allowed me to crank the lights up. I was measuring around 50k lux at the canopy level. So maybe that, combined with 84F temps, was a factor. Or could be the mycos keeping her nice and full of nutes.
Flushed her today. First runoff was reading 1300 ppm... finished the flush at 450. Dimmed the lights a bit, will look for positive changes :)

Try to bring down the temps some, under 80f would be great.
That can only be achieved by dimming the lights even more.
Thing is, all of my previous plants were from the same batch of seeds, and none of them had the luxury of temperatures below 84. And they never had been stressing like that and esp. at this stage of grow...

Cheers Peppers. Well, I would really be disappointed getting less than my last grow, which gave me 35 g dry :)
Something around 35 is my prediction. That is if the plant stops stressing.
35 is a nice yield for your micro grow I pulled 46 from a cheese grown in a 1 litre ice cream tub. Micro grows are addictive lol I must say I like your setup it looks very cool.

The lower you can keep it the better it will be in flower.
That's intresting... could you point me to a source where I could read more?
As my box is rather small, I am curious what would be the more important factor, considering yields, light or temperature...
I am always at compromise in that box.. dammit.. lol

35 is a nice yield for your micro grow I pulled 46 from a cheese grown in a 1 litre ice cream tub. Micro grows are addictive lol I must say I like your setup it looks very cool.
That is a lovely amount. Can you recall what was the overall size of your plant..?

Back
Top Bottom