Good morning another early morning I woke up 3 am again. Just watching a shitty movie. 🍋
Good morning Keith hope you guys are having better weather than we are today. It’s supposed to be Spring but someone forgot to tell our weather cause it’s snowing 🌨️. CL🍀

IMG_4649.jpeg

afternoon Keith, well 9am feels like noon when ya get up at 3ish. are you talking about real sunflowers or is that a new strain. back in the 80's when I grew outside I always had a row of sunflowers and they would grow like 8' tall with giant flowers all people noticed when they looked at my garden was the sunflowers. the weather was more predictable then by April it was spring, yeah maybe the odd snow storm but not like to days weather. but on the flowering weeks you get until November, back in the day if you made it to mid October it was a good year. if I rember correctly they started flowering way before 12 / 12. Sorry for the rant

afternoon Keith, well 9am feels like noon when ya get up at 3ish. are you talking about real sunflowers or is that a new strain. back in the 80's when I grew outside I always had a row of sunflowers and they would grow like 8' tall with giant flowers all people noticed when they looked at my garden was the sunflowers. the weather was more predictable then by April it was spring, yeah maybe the odd snow storm but not like to days weather. but on the flowering weeks you get until November, back in the day if you made it to mid October it was a good year. if I rember correctly they started flowering way before 12 / 12. Sorry for the rant
Real sun flowers no weed yet. 🍋

Is Jiggi stoned. 🍋
No snow thank gawd!!! Lotsa pollen or something going on in the air.. alright, who left their male tent open?? 😜
It's good. I need coffee. I was reading about the neurolink chip, terrifying. I hope I'm dead before we all start becoming similar to the Borg

Sounds like you're having a hard time of things atm Kieth

Glad you realized a $23 camera is always gonna be a piece of sh!t
Douse ticks with surgical spirit and they will retract and drop off

Get your sunflowers outta the tent, start to harden them off on a windowsill; after aa while leave the window slightly ajar to acclimatise them before you plant them out
If you put down some manure and cover it with tarp now, it will warm the ground as it rots down meaning you can plant out a bit earlier - look forward to seeing them 🌻

💚 y'all have a blessed day, I gotta get things caught up around here 💎
🌻 sunflowers🌻🌻 are so worth it
These will be in the backyard this summer. I was thinking about starting indoors, but how much extra time will it really give me at this point? Plants'll be flowering until November here!

20240322_131642.jpg

Back
Top Bottom