Yeah, this really bites. It's supposed to be this way for the next two weeks. I'm waiting patiently....well not very patiently...on a propane delivery. It's a white out right now in my front yard. BLECH
I'm going in with the kids and have a cuppa hot choco. LOL
It’s blue sky and sunny skies here but it’s in the 40s and of course it’s windy 🌬️. CL🍀

Yeah, this really bites. It's supposed to be this way for the next two weeks. I'm waiting patiently....well not very patiently...on a propane delivery. It's a white out right now in my front yard. BLECH
I'm going in with the kids and have a cuppa hot choco. LOL
I feel bad for you snow sucks. 🍋

My sunflowers are growing quickly. Not sure I am doing the tent business right, but they are growing. I put the light on at sunup and turn it off at sun set. I think I should be doing the lights on some timetable, but I do not plan on growing weed in the tent till maturity. Just till the weather is warm enough to put them outside. I made it work with my little purple light last year and put them out when the temps reached 60 degrees outside during the day. I would take them in at night. 🍋

My sunflowers are growing quickly. Not sure I am doing the tent business right, but they are growing. I put the light on at sunup and turn it off at sun set. I think I should be doing the lights on some timetable, but I do not plan on growing weed in the tent till maturity. Just till the weather is warm enough to put them outside. I made it work with my little purple light last year and put them out when the temps reached 60 degrees outside during the day. I would take them in at night. 🍋
When you do, make the time the same as the hours of daylight on the day you're putting them out. It's important or they'll go into flower for a while wasting time instead of vegging for you.

When you do, make the time the same as the hours of daylight on the day you're putting them out. It's important or they'll go into flower for a while wasting time instead of vegging for you.
I'm sure you've seen this, but you can find your hours of daylight here (for Boston anyway):

Just move the bar until the date underneath corresponds to the date you'll be moving them outside, and the hours will be in the box below that. I use the "Daylight" numbers rather than sort out the whole "Twilight" thing!

For folks elsewhere in the world, find your nearest city and take a look.

Back
Top Bottom