Good morning :420: hope everyone's day is going well. The day started out with sunshine and warm. Just pulled a tick off my wife she got it from working in the yard yesterday. Damn things are everywhere, I think she will need to get a shot of something. as I did not get it all out, Ticks are bad around here. 🍋

Good morning :420: hope everyone's day is going well. The day started out with sunshine and warm. Just pulled a tick off my wife she got it from working in the yard yesterday. Damn things are everywhere, I think she will need to get a shot of something. as I did not get it all out, Ticks are bad around here. 🍋
Definitely get the rest of that tick out Keith! Ticks equal Lime disease, it's bad bad and I don't think it goes away once it's caught. Tweeze that shit outta there!!!

You really do need to get that out. Go to the doctor or a nurse practitioner if you can't get it yourself.
Lots of people get pretty serious infections from the heads of ticks that get left behind when they pull them off.
You should also try to find out what kind of tick it was.
Deer ticks can transmit Lyme disease, but Lonestar ticks have been moving north, and have even shown up here. They can make you allergic to red meat.

You really do need to get that out. Go to the doctor or a nurse practitioner if you can't get it yourself.
Lots of people get pretty serious infections from the heads of ticks that get left behind when they pull them off.
You should also try to find out what kind of tick it was.
Deer ticks can transmit Lyme disease, but Lonestar ticks have been moving north, and have even shown up here. They can make you allergic to red meat.
Yeah f#ck that, unless you're a vegan, no one wants to be allergic to meat! 😶

Just called the doctor's office to get a script. I could not get it all out. It buried itself in her. I hate these little pests. 🍋
heat a pin & poke its ass they don't like that or cover them with vicks vapo rub they cant breath (they breath through their ass) & pop out on their own & when working in the yard smear some vicks on your socks & ankles or pant legs they hate the smell of the menthlyptus i'm sure i spelt that wrong but i'm sure you know what i mean

I have problems with tics here during dry weather. They stick to the tall grasses and dry leaves.
Back in Grand-ma-ma's day they used to tell us to use a match. No freaking way. Last year I discovered that if I put an ice cube directly on the thing for a few minutes, it would slowly back it's way out. They don't like that deep freeze.
Do not use force to pull it out, or you break it and the head with the pincers stays in. Grab it with tweezers and gently pull until it gives up and releases. Those pincers have little barbs on them just like a fish hook.

I need a script for antibiotics. I did not get the whole thing out and I think I killed it. Not good I should have used vicks or something as the twizzers did not work. 🍋 I hate ticks.
yeah you want that head out cause thats where they have their eggs not to worry you any more

I have problems with tics here during dry weather. They stick to the tall grasses and dry leaves.
Back in Grand-ma-ma's day they used to tell us to use a match. No freaking way. Last year I discovered that if I put an ice cube directly on the thing for a few minutes, it would slowly back it's way out. They don't like that deep freeze.
Do not use force to pull it out, or you break it and the head with the pincers stays in. Grab it with tweezers and gently pull until it gives up and releases. Those pincers have little barbs on them just like a fish hook.
To late I already screwed it up. Antibiotics is the only way to go now. It is all red but not a circle with a bull's eye. It will not be the last time for this to happen it is going to be a long summer and I will see more ticks. 🍋

To late I already screwed it up. Antibiotics is the only way to go now. It is all red but not a circle with a bull's eye. It will not be the last time for this to happen it is going to be a long summer and I will see more ticks. 🍋
Yep, they were very bad last year. They dropped from tree limbs too. Little bat rastards.
Get those anti-biotics for sure. I had quite a bad one a couple years ago, it left a large ring..but thank goodness no long term effects. I felt like there was a large tumor and it ached so bad I couldn't sleep at night. It was in an area I couldn't see. Never ocurred to me that all of that pain was a stupid tic. Itched for many weeks even after I got it out of there.

Yep, they were very bad last year. They dropped from tree limbs too. Little bat rastards.
Get those anti-biotics for sure. I had quite a bad one a couple years ago, it left a large ring..but thank goodness no long term effects. I felt like there was a large tumor and it ached so bad I couldn't sleep at night. It was in an area I couldn't see. Never ocurred to me that all of that pain was a stupid tic. Itched for many weeks even after I got it out of there.
If you think ticks are bad you should be grateful that you don’t get chiggers. They are microscopic insects that burrow under your skin and will drive you insane itching. They are all over the woods in Ga. But @ least they don’t have a disease.🦠 CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom