heat a pin & poke its ass they don't like that or cover them with vicks vapo rub they cant breath (they breath through their ass) & pop out on their own & when working in the yard smear some vicks on your socks & ankles or pant legs they hate the smell of the menthlyptus i'm sure i spelt that wrong but i'm sure you know what i mean
😆

If you think ticks are bad you should be grateful that you don’t get chiggers. They are microscopic insects that burrow under your skin and will drive you insane itching. They are all over the woods in Ga. But @ least they don’t have a disease.🦠 CL🍀
Yeah we would paint the chiggerspots with finger nail polish anywhere head to toe.. 💅 was the best home remedy to stop that dreadful itching.. and bathing in baking soda

Haven't seen the a bunch of critters yet this year, but did find this (dead) little shit hiding in a toilet I was about to install. LoL
1000002677.jpg
1000002678.jpg

I'm a critter hater.... I use my solder torch to exact justice! LoL

:passitleft:

Looks like no more spring break. Years ago, it was not violent. Just a big party. :circle-of-love: 🍋
I was in Ft Lauderdale for Spring Break 1984! The next year, the barricades went up... just sayin'!
Great beaches and fishing though! Not to mention all the ladies dressed for hot weather. Can you tell I miss Florida? lol CL🍀
I DO ❤️ and Miss the fishing (and the weather, and beaches, and etc...). Just wasn't the best place to raise kids.

Good afternoon 420 magazine as you can see all I have is sunflowers right now, but I will have some good plants next month. Waiting really sucks but if I am going to do this right I have to wait to early and the plants will suffer. I have a nice day here today sunny with a little overcast. I do have my 2x2x3, but I really do not know what I am doing with it. So I practice with sunflowers for now. Hope you all have a great day and remember to vote in the 420 contests. :circle-of-love: 🍋

Good morning Keith! I hope you have a great day too! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom