I did that but it did not work. The camera is a piece of sh*t. 🍋
Is it windows 10 on your comp mine takes a bit before the window pops up or it might pop up a icon in your hidden icons on bottom menu tab

I did that but it did not work. The camera is a piece of sh*t. 🍋
I'll try one more thing to see if it helps. :)

I've had trouble before with these kinds of things. If your camera is plugged in via USB cable, or you have a card inserted to the computer SD card slot, try this with either one.

First, go to windows explorer folder and look at the list of things there. Is there something in the list that is named similar to the name of your camera, or do you see a "secure digital storage" like mine shows? If so, click on that. You should get taken to the files on it.

Second, if the above does not work. Make sure your camera or SD card are connected to the computer, then restart your computer. Once it restarts, you will probably see the camera or SD in your list at windows explorer as explained above. You might have a "windows has located new hardware and is installing" message. Let it install.

Edit: sometimes it works to just make the computer go into "sleep" mode. When it wakes back up it refreshes things plugged in. I have trouble with Memory cards, and that usually works with mine. It's old....like me. LOL

Windows explorer folder.jpg

Did the camera come with a dvd you may have to install software
No when it dies, I will get a new one. It does what I need, and I do not think they are too much money. I think. I'm an old f*ck and do not know shit about computers. 🍋

Back
Top Bottom