I received the wrong camera it should be 48 mp and I received a 36mp this sucks. I contacted Walmart and hopefully they will send the right one before I return the wrong one. I think they will tell me to keep it and sent the right one I hope. It is only a $25 camera, and it will cost them to mail it back. I do not think it will work without a SD card. I know nothing about cameras. 🍋

I received the wrong camera it should be 48 mp and I received a 36mp this sucks. I contacted Walmart and hopefully they will send the right one before I return the wrong one. I think they will tell me to keep it and sent the right one I hope. It is only a $25 camera, and it will cost them to mail it back. I do not think it will work without a SD card. I know nothing about cameras. 🍋
The difference between 36/48mp is very little in practical terms and yes, some have a small built-n memory card, but to shoot freely you'll need a SD card - I use 2 x 32Gb and swap them out
The higher mp count is for pro A3+ prints; by the time you upload a photo online you're probably only utilizing about 5mp or the file size is too large
I shoot in Medium mode and always have to reduce the image to 30-50% anyway
Hope that helps Keith

They didn't provide an SD card? You can get them on Amazon. Keep in mind, the higher storage the SD card is, the faster it processes images. Mine are 64 GB and they are super fast.
Also, if it doesn't have internal storage it might shoot photos, but will be in "Demo" mode. You will not be able to transfer them or save them anywhere. I've made that mistake with my larger DSLR's when forgetting to put the SD/Memory card back in. LOL

You may have mentioned it but your phone camera isn't good enough? Phone cameras are probably better than 99% of the cheap cameras out there.

They didn't provide an SD card? You can get them on Amazon. Keep in mind, the higher storage the SD card is, the faster it processes images. Mine are 64 GB and they are super fast.
Also, if it doesn't have internal storage it might shoot photos, but will be in "Demo" mode. You will not be able to transfer them or save them anywhere. I've made that mistake with my larger DSLR's when forgetting to put the SD/Memory card back in. LOL
That answers my question it will not work without the SD card. They said they are sending the right camera so in most likely a week I will get it. I hate waiting. But I have no chose. 🍋

They should give you a discount on that for sure. What a PITA! Tell them to throw in the memory card for free!
The SD card comes with the camera it is a 32 whatever. You are right this is a PITA. I think they will tell me to keep the camera as it will cost them for me to return it because I am not paying return postage. It was 100% their F*ck up.

Well hi there and hello Kevin! Gosh I can't shake joking about that still...why?

Just gonna enter in the line here and be ready to watch the Spring goodness commence

I bought this damn camera got little disc in the camera now I have to figure out how to download to me computer. I suck when it comes to computers. My wife will hopefully figure it out. The little manual they give you has just enough info to confuse the shit out of me. 🍋

I set my light for clones as this is what they suggest for seedlings and trying to set up the clock. The light is set at 95% I am no good at figuring this stuff out. I will keep trying till I get it and will not use the program of 21 hours light on and 3 hours off. I am going to manually turn on the light and turn it off. I will have it on during the day and off at night. On at sun rise and off at sun set. I know there is a way to set it up for that, but I cannot figure it out. I really suck at this never could figure out electronics. It is too confusing for me. 🍋
What are you working with? I'm a bit of a geek and might be able to walk U thru :passitleft:

I bought this damn camera got little disc in the camera now I have to figure out how to download to me computer. I suck when it comes to computers. My wife will hopefully figure it out. The little manual they give you has just enough info to confuse the shit out of me. 🍋
Mein Gott, I have a Linux PC gives me fits, I have to use my phone to upload pics.

The camera should have usb cable to plug into computer and you should get a prompt to move forward on how you want to use it.
Or pop the SD card out [by pressing it, it will spring out] and plug it into the SD slot on a laptop or card reader

When you say "little disc", can you tell us if that is a "micro SD" card or a standard SD card? Micro SD are usually very small and black. SD cards are about 1" x 1 1/4"

Set the camera into download mode first, plug usb cable in comp, comp should recognize & ask if you want to download
*Edit* After plugging the camera into comp don't forget to power up camera

What are you working with? I'm a bit of a geek and might be able to walk U thru :passitleft:
Thanks it a cheap Walmart camera and they sent the wrong one so they refunded my money. I think I am going to buy one a lot better. The old saying is true you get what you pay for. I can't expect much for $ 23.

Set the camera into download mode first, plug usb cable in comp, comp should recognize & ask if you want to download
*Edit* After plugging the camera into comp don't forget to power up camera
I did that but it did not work. The camera is a piece of sh*t. 🍋

Back
Top Bottom