We have sun and a nice week coming up. I forgot to say good morning to everyone. I have another sunflower seed that came up and one that did not at least yet. I hope I can put them out next month as I would hate for the to die without ever seeing the real sun. Did all my USA friends jump ahead with their clocks. Have a great week and stay healthy. :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:🍋

We have sun and a nice week coming up. I forgot to say good morning to everyone. I have another sunflower seed that came up and one that did not at least yet. I hope I can put them out next month as I would hate for the to die without ever seeing the real sun. Did all my USA friends jump ahead with their clocks. Have a great week and stay healthy. :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:🍋
You just made me realize why I thought I woke up later than normal. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Not having an outside daily job to go to anymore, the clock is just not that important to me. I just go by daylight and darkness these days.

Overcast day with breaks of sun from time to time. The wind is gusting blowing over the trash cans and putting trash all over the yard. My sunflowers seedlings look nice, and I will get some pictures shortly.

9E58173F-FC78-428E-9F07-AB5D71AB705A.jpeg

How's my sunflowers look. I can't wait till they can be cannabis seedlings, but it is good practice and that cannot hurt. This will be my second time germinating weed seeds as soon as I can do them. Next month about this time I will be ready for them. I also hope I can get these sunflowers in the ground; they will add to my garden. I have never done sunflowers before. I will also have tomatoes to go in, but I put plants in for tomatoes I do not start them by seeds because I do not have enough space to germinate them. I also think I will put less than 20 plants this year and put most of my time on my weed plants. :thumb: 🍋

How's my sunflowers look. I can't wait till they can be cannabis seedlings, but it is good practice and that cannot hurt. This will be my second time germinating weed seeds as soon as I can do them. Next month about this time I will be ready for them. I also hope I can get these sunflowers in the ground; they will add to my garden. I have never done sunflowers before. I will also have tomatoes to go in, but I put plants in for tomatoes I do not start them by seeds because I do not have enough space to germinate them. I also think I will put less than 20 plants this year and put most of my time on my weed plants. :thumb: 🍋
You and I are in the same boat. I've got these sunflowers spreading out all over the seedling box and can't put them outside yet. Grrr......LOL Supposed to hit 50 today. Snow is all gone and sunshine....for the minute. ;-)

You and I are in the same boat. I've got these sunflowers spreading out all over the seedling box and can't put them outside yet. Grrr......LOL Supposed to hit 50 today. Snow is all gone and sunshine....for the minute. ;-)
Tell me about it - I've got all the veg for my plot all over the shop waiting for 8°C overnight so they can go in the cold frame outside
My early tomatoes got so leggy I had to cut the tops off and root them again :rolleyes:

I have no patience and I should have waited before germinating the seeds. We have a lot of wind today and hopefully it will dry out the soil in my garden. I think I have a few weeks before the sunflowers can go outdoors. 🍋

How do you germinate your seeds Keith? I use the paper towel method. CL🍀

I am going to germinate 2 more sunflower seeds. I tried to germinate and get tails, but I never got them. So instead, I just soaked them then put them into soil. It worked 4 times now. I will try one more time to get tails on these last 2. Soak then into damp paper towel and plastic bag it should work. It does work with cannabis seeds. 🍋

Good morning it is a beautiful day sunny, and the wind died down. Got my sunflower seeds in paper towels I am going to see if I can get tails out of these ones. I have to get outside today and soak up some vitamin D. Everyone have a nice day. 🍋

This shit is good almost too good. I am running around the house cleaning anything I see. 🍋 :lot-o-toke:
I did the same thing after some Blue Gelato 41...Mrs.C. says I should smoke some more- and she offered to make a list.. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom