Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Good morning 420 nice day here there is some sun with clouds in the sky but beautiful just the same. My plants are looking fine the mutant plant will make someone a nice plant it has some weird nodes but I think the will still work out. I will hold off feeding till tomorrow as the pots are still damp from yesterday's watering. I have to keep telling myself to let the pots dry out completely before watering again. Hope you all have a nice day and happy growing, 🍋

Some morning pictures

E074488F-E2D2-4725-A05D-8597FBAAD4F5.jpeg

8CB15767-717C-4669-A3CB-882F529F636A.jpeg

058FBA87-1893-4A53-B3F0-AA36E5E91E79.jpeg

98530A84-5630-4D13-8135-E23D9B1F214A.jpeg

AA5E6592-D2EA-440D-8C0B-4981D0A42BD0.jpeg

F1F1716C-EF63-46BC-9533-93AC3EC1C730.jpeg

C607D34D-63AF-48FC-B5E1-D60A874F0820.jpeg

Good morning :420: Looks like a rainy day here today got my plants under the lights set at 40% hope it is not too high. What a great day yesterday was at the lake sunny and breezy. I will keep checking my plants as I have no idea what too high with this light. The distance the light is set at is 36 inches from the plants. I am playing it safe until I figure the proper distance. Today will be the first day the plants will spend a full day under the light. The rain outside will be good for my veggy garden. Please let me know if you think I am doing something wrong with this light. Hope you all have a great day and happy growing. 🍋

Morning Kieth, I've never grown in a tent . must be a lot of trial and error before ya get the hang of it. I'd miss going in and looking at em every 20 minutes. Can you leave the tent open ?
I have with the lights on but not with lights out. 🍋

Good morning :420: Looks like a rainy day here today got my plants under the lights set at 40% hope it is not too high. What a great day yesterday was at the lake sunny and breezy. I will keep checking my plants as I have no idea what too high with this light. The distance the light is set at is 36 inches from the plants. I am playing it safe until I figure the proper distance. Today will be the first day the plants will spend a full day under the light. The rain outside will be good for my veggy garden. Please let me know if you think I am doing something wrong with this light. Hope you all have a great day and happy growing. 🍋
Good morning Keith.

Here's a few tips from Phlizon about your light:

phlizon tips.jpg

Thanks Capt. what do you have growing now. I have lost track of your thread, and you always have a great grow. 🍋
I just have a Durban n a Chemdog #4 that I entered for POTM. Both are very close to being harvested. I decided not to grow outdoors this year because of the headaches from pests. I’m not sure if or what I’ll grow next but since I’m sitting on so much weed now whatever I do will be a short veg time. Happy growing brother and hope your weather is nice. CL🍀. :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom