Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

I will drop my light to 24 inches as suggested. Thanks, GDB. 🍋
Be careful, Keith. That's bringing it down a full foot all at once. That's a BIG change to impose on the plants so quickly.

And use that chart as a guide not a bible. Its says 24-30 inches. If you really feel the need to lower it, you may want to begin by just lowering it to 30 inches.

What are the plants saying?

Plants are looking ok, and I have the light set at 30% so it is low I am checking them every 15 20 minutes to watch for change. Today is the first full day of lights there is no sun today. Thanks GDB. 🍋
Hope you have some sunglasses for when you're in the tent I find it helps

My plants are looking good they are not drooping at all but not standing totally erect. They look comfortable. They will need a good feeding tomorrow. Tent temp is holding at 81 degrees at 30% light. The RH is at 65 and I believe that is good for veg. If I am wrong, please tell me. My thought is that RH is ok at veg and you want it dry during bloom. Does that sound right. 🍋

My plants are looking good they are not drooping at all but not standing totally erect. They look comfortable. They will need a good feeding tomorrow. Tent temp is holding at 81 degrees at 30% light. The RH is at 65 and I believe that is good for veg. If I am wrong, please tell me. My thought is that RH is ok at veg and you want it dry during bloom. Does that sound right. 🍋
WooHoo! When I started using tents, I noticed the temps increased in the tent if I didn't have enough flaps open to resupply what the fan was pulling. When the tent is closed, it should not be pulling the walls in. What is the ambient temps in the room? What are the temps in the open tent? And how high do they rise when the tent is closed?

I hope this helps with your temps! ❤️

You are in the zone by the sounds of it have you looked at a VPD chart?

Thanks, MedScientist The tent temp is not going any higher than 81 degrees with one flap open and both fans on. I think I will open the second flap and see what the temperature does. The light is only 30% and I think it could be a little higher but I will wait and watch for now. :thumb: 🍋

Good evening all my plants went through their first day on just lights and I do not think I fried them. Tomorrow it will be sunny so outdoors they go. I called my cousin to let him know I have plants for him so come and get them. I have to get rid of 3 of them. I hope everyone had a good day it has been raining here all day. My plants are looking OK and need to be feed tomorrow. Have a happy safe night. 🍋

Good morning all it's a nice sunny day here and my plants are out in the sun. They have been feed and 3 of them are going to a new home this week. I am going to give them to my cousin in Washington Ma. They will have a good home there in 5-gallon buckets. I have to work in the garden today it needs a little tending to the weeds are showing and the tomatoes need to be staked. My plants looked fine this morning, so I did not fry them yesterday in the tent with my new light. I hope your day is full of happiness and sunshine. :circle-of-love: 🍋

Some pictures the plants with tape on them are going to a good home

73F578C3-57EA-492F-9022-E5FBDDAC9D91.jpeg

834D1D4A-FBE7-4580-9DF8-05814EEFC746.jpeg

5B1C16A1-7623-4552-A89F-6832145FED10.jpeg

AA46DF42-9712-4976-95C4-9D06A8998381.jpeg

C9FE4881-DB8B-4F21-9AD8-6B1D50C71748.jpeg

AF7659B9-E038-4E3C-92D9-CD04E562F990.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom