Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

And you've officially lost me, Shed! I don't know how to get from the info. provided on the schedule to the ppm rate of just the Nitrogen only. It would be nice to know how to get there, but every time I've tried to learn how, the old Benz Diesel starting sputtering and missing!

Anyway, I took another look and found this schedule for outdoor feeding with the Maxi series. The dosages are increased across the board compared to the Indoor sched.

This chart confuses too. It subtitle references "Professional Outdoor 1-Part Nutrient System" but in the schedule it refers to MaxiGro and MaxiBloom. I'm not sure what to make of it. 🧐

Maxi outdoor feed schedule.jpg
Two things you shouldn't ask me about. Growing outdoors and growing with General Hydroponics nutrients. I would probably steer you wrong before I even started typing.

Two things you shouldn't ask me about. Growing outdoors and growing with General Hydroponics nutrients. I would probably steer you wrong before I even started typing.
I thought you grew outdoors, Beez! My bad! :Rasta:

I finally found you Keith! Your plants look great man! How nice to see you getting the awesome prizes! That Hemper package is fantastic! To answer your high musing, folks see in you what you don't! You're truly a positive force here and are a good grower! Your journal link's still not in your siggy though! :p :hookah:

Maybe you were thinking of BeezLuiz. He grows outside!
It's really getting hard to keep track, Shed. I may be reaching my subbing limit. Two beezs, oh my! Stinker, Skunksta and Stunger, the mix me up trio.

I'm glad you chose such a distinctive handle. :)

These charts are a PITA to me
Sorry to hear that, Keith. Any nutrient line you choose is going to come with some directions on how to apply them.

I just tend to over complicate things. 🍋
Realizing that is half the battle Keith. I'd be willing to bet that most growers have felt that way at some point!

Just keep looking at the schedule and follow it, always observing the plant to see what she thinks of your choices. If things go south, then try to adjust (that's where things can really get complicated, imo).

You've got a bunch of eyes to help you here on the forum, and that's one helluva' security blanket to have! Believe me. I'm wrapped in it!

And remain patient. That's real important. The plants can't be rushed along in a tent just like they can't be rushed along outdoors.

You may knock it out of the park with your first indoor grow, dude! Yes you can! :Rasta:

No good morning from you this morning Keith? I hope all is good!

Well, here's a good afternoon from me to you. :ciao:

I was weighing out some MaxiGro today and thought of you.

Since I've been urging you to use your kitchen scale for that purpose, I thought I'd share one of my "little" ideas with you!

This is one that made MrsGDB think I have gone over the edge.

I save all those glossy, firm cardboard ads that come in my mail. I cut them down to size and use them to place on my scale when I'm weighing out nutrients. It keeps me from having to clean the scale so often and makes for an easy way to pour the nutrients into a bottle or bucket. The nutrients gum up the cards over time (some nutes more than others) so I decided I needed to save up a good supply in order to always have fresh ones on hand.

I bend the cards on the scale so that the balls, powder, granules -- whatever, won't roll/slide off of the card.

deck of cards.JPG

I've got a stack of 'em, and my wife thinks I'm a loon! :Rasta:

Hello all. Its a beautiful day here Temp is around 80 degrees with a nice breeze. My plants are looking good I have been really close to picking the plants I am going to keep. The best of each and it is really close in the Banana Jealousy plants. I am very impressed with @SeedsMan seeds and would like to thank them for the seeds. GDB sorry I did forget my good mornings. Got some pictures coming up. 🍋

Hello all
I'm sitting here with a good glow on and I started thinking I keep getting all these really great gifts in the mail and how I don't understand how I disserved this and how I do not know who or why people nominated me and voted for me. I bring no real knowledge to the table; I do not give much advice because I find that I have been wrong when I did. I am so happy I found 420 and all the nice people I know by site and there is some I know a little better and they are honest real people. All of you are real people and I want to say Thank you from my heart. I have babbled long enough. 🍋
Look all that is true Keef.

It’s your arse mate.

You have the cutest arse ever, and it deserves the recognition.

Now turn around and give us a booty shake!

🍑

Back
Top Bottom