KevinStoner's First Outdoor Grow.

THANKS 420ALL AND RUNAMOK

SG. i do hard realized that the fan leaves do help. The buds on the little girl are about the same side as TSP and its a smaller plant.
Im can already tell that the nugs off the LG will be alot better then TSP.

Learn from your mistakes i guess.

BONUS:
TSPsidenug.jpg

Side nug off the TSP. yeaa a little better then the cola shot.

Well, Its Sunday So i figured that i would take some pictures and let you guys know how my girls are doing.

Little Girl

Middle buds, again

HPIM0292.JPG

Top bud shot

HPIM0293.JPG

Bottom/Side nugget
HPIM0294.JPG

Little Girl seems to just keep letting her nugs get fatter and fatter(i may need a training bra for her. HEHE) Her leaves are getting covered in resin. And there are Some trich's that are turning amber, I would say 5%. Most are a Milky color.

About how much longer should i let her go?

The Skunk Princess

The Top bud.

HPIM0296.JPG

Side nug.

HPIM0298.JPG

The TSP is growing very well. Seems to be showing some nute burn. But i did Flush it the other day. And Yesterday it rained all day. So im sure she will be fine. As for her. She also seems to just keep getting fatter and fatter. And her Trichs are a range of colors, Mostly Milky and Pink. And Some have turned amber. I would say maybe 5% as well.

Again. How much longer should i let her go?

CLOSE UPS:(still getting better at this.)
The Skunk Princess

HPIM0299.JPG

Little Girl

HPIM0303.JPG

Well There you guys go. Thanks for the support, and Help

:peace:&LOVE

kevin

Well. Because of other people i know getting there plants stolen.I decided to pull TSP. Theres some decent size buds on her. and a nice cola. There was maybe 30% amber trichs. So it was close. I wish i had a decent light. i would have tryed to finish it inside. But its all Trimmed. hanging, ready to cure. I heard that it takes 6 weeks to cure?

Is that right?

Ill upload pictures later today.

PEace & Love

KEVIN

Good Growin! There's nothing like having a plant or more stolen after you've watched them grow up from little seedlings. I had one stolen once, and the feeling was indescribable.

I can't wait to see the pics!

Here are some pictures of the little girl that where talking not to long ago.

littlegirl2.jpg

Here is an inside bud. Just below the main cola.
HPIM0325.JPG

here is a kind of close up. Not the greatest.
HPIM0326.JPG

The fan leaves on her seem to be turning a like brownish/bronze color. what does that mean? i have a picture, but it was to big. So will have to resize it then upload it again. But if anyone knows what this is from, let me know.

Should i still feed her? up until the end then flush?

Back
Top Bottom