KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

My current high CBD strains are AK47x Alaskan Thunder, Blueberry and Hindu Kush. I have also enjoyed Shiskaberry or "Kish". Three of my favourite high THC strains are AK48, Cheese and White Widow.

here is my short list for High CBD cannabis seeds with high THC that I would purchase

Medicann Blue Blood THC 15%-20% CBD 10%
Medicann Cali Jack THC 15%-20% CBD 4%
Royal Queen Seeds' Royal Highness THC 14% CBD 12%
Royal Queen Seeds' Royal Medic THC 10% CBD 12%

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com medical-cannabis-seeds royal highness
https://www.royalqueenseeds.com medical-cannabis-seeds royal medic

I would also purchase

G13 Labs Seeds - Pineapple Express, Ken Estes Original Grand Daddy Purple

https://www.cannabis-bud-beans.com g13 labs seeds pineapple express

https://www.cannabis-bud-beans.com Kush Grand Daddy Purp regular

Here is the original white widow by Shantibaba

https://www.cannabis-bud-beans.com MR Nice Seeds Black Widow

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Hey KingJohn, that's an awesome list! I am going to get my hands on some of the Royal Highness and see how it does for a close friend of mine. I've been looking for something fairly evenly split between THC and CBD as she benefits greatly from both. Are there any particular strains you might recommend for an MS patient?

I do not have a recommendation other then to use this forums information to try to find a good strain for Multiple Sclerosis.

Multiple Sclerosis

Hi Sam, another recommendation for MS is to make oil and report your findings in the thread above that KJC linked. There are many recommended strains that are basically unobtanium for a lot of folks so the more feedback that can be gathered the better for everyone. For instance, Harlequin is generally highly recommended for MS but difficult to nearly impossible for some to get. I have a friend with MS and she is responding well to the 50/50 daytime mix of Silver Surfer Haze and Kosher Kush, and 20/80 nighttime mix of the same. Generally speaking I try to use higher amount of Sativa in day and higher amount of Indica at night.

Hi Skunny, In simplest terms THC helps prevent cell mutation, CBD helps prevent spasms, inflammation, and increase appetite and CBN helps with sleep. The reason tacking the oil to the gums is most effective is because it allows the cannabinoids to attach to the CB1 receptors in the brain without causing you to be euphoric so that you may function normally and work throughout the day.

Thanks for the info budnoob2, that's good to know. I'll let her try each of my strains when I harvest & see which she prefers. She's been retired for years & only in the early stages so getting high might be fun for her :)

Here is the guide on How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil.

Here is a chart with cannabinoids and their uses

Ailments_and_Corresponding_Cannabinoids.jpg

That sounds like a nice side by side to do, I'll totally watch that :) in fact I should be watching that outdoor organic flux, whats wrong with me? See ya soon lol.

I am still waiting for the seeds to come, but have three strains, one each under the LED panel. It is not a Lush Lighting unit, so I won't give the sponsor name here. Stop by the outdoor journal as it is going to start and wind down pretty soon here.

hey there gardenfaerie!

how did those Apollo Horticulture AHGLGL1 worked out?, im planning on buying a pair, but wanted to read your review first :)
are you growing with LED panels?

I am not certain what I have are called Apollo, but I am having absolutely no problems and my three plants are growing nicely. I'll start a new journal for those soon. I'll get some photos soon and post them of the indoor grow. I can't really rate the LED panels until I am finished with the grow. So far, so good, though.

Another thing worth mentioning is that just smoking or consuming oil is generally not going to be efficient or adequate to provide a curative effect. If you're trying to cure cancer for instance you will want to work your way up to 1 gram of oil a day which would basically incapacitate a novice user if not taken properly + my good friend has lots of notes regarding patients he's worked with and tacking to the gums works best. I use close to a gram a day and treat myself to smoke, vape, or hash occasionally as well so I'm only high when I want to be :)

I also have the link for making the oil in my signature for anyone interested. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom