KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Here is a brand new smiley for you all to try out :volcano-smiley:
I want the nodding head rocker smiley back...

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Hands down in terms of detail and variety of information this journal is one of the best.
I always learn so much bout so many different things.

Thanks KJC and everybody else who provides information!

KJC well I have had to add some cal mag to my water the 1/3 cup of dolomite lime I used to 5 gal of soil wasn't enough. it worked well for 15 weeks but now the soil has been de-pleated and I am adding some to my water to correct the issue. Today marks six weeks in flower, and I will now be flushing my plants getting them ready for harvest.:peace::goodjob::high-five:

You should discontinue use of the calcium and magnesium supplement when you are harvest flushing your plants.

this was a awesome and loooong read with lots of pretty pictures.. u do a great job for this sites and its sponsors.. thank u for the wisdom u provide . i will strive to to the same one day ...feel free to look in on my journal one day if u have time...

For anyone who wishes to be notified when I have a new Grow Journal and Review add me to your friends list!

For anyone who wishes to be notified when I have a new Grow Journal and Review add me to your friends list!

what ended up being the results of this one? i looked back did not see any harvest report or anything.

Also still curious as to where you got the following from, if you know, I would like to know where they got the data/studies to populate that chart...
Here is the guide on How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil.

Here is a chart with cannabinoids and their uses

Ailments_and_Corresponding_Cannabinoids.jpg

This Grow Journal and Review is still ongoing. I do not know the source of the cannabinoid chart.

Teach a man to fish - if you want to try and locate the source of an image on the internet go to tineye.com and paste in the url of the image and then sort by "oldest" is a good shot at getting close to the source of the image. In this case it appears that SC Laboratories is probably the source or at least the first to publish that image online via karmajello.

TY@budnoob2.

If anyone cares, I used that and after 5th try finally found page with same image, but at very top of image it had header 'presented by (probably cant say cause of forum rules) and SC LABS'.

Then SC labs has a page here, SC Labs | Ailment Guide, that looks the same, so know i need to find out where they compiled that from.

Greetings oh Great King & loyal subjects....May a Fantastic FriedDay be upon the Kingdom :peace:

I thought I should let everyone know that Lush Lighting has an discount offer for 7 more days.

"From right now until August 31st, with your purchase of a Dominator 2x, I am going to give you a FREE Lumenator 2x

Add both items to your cart on our site, and then apply discount code 420FREE "

I am convinced that the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x can vegetate a plant as well as a Metal Halide Light, the plants have had tremendous growth that resulted in a lush and dense foliage on the plants. When I defoliated before flower I removed some 10" and 11" leaves from the plants. I am also seeing a good early flower response in my plants by how fast they are now producing pistils from the growing tops.
Bro..... I am truly impressed with your (& many on this site) growing techniques!!! :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom