KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Review

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Revie

KingJohnC's Beautiful harvest and all around excellent bro I had questions about general hydroponics line and I got pointed in your direction I send you a personal message I hope you don't mind

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Revie

Just wanted to say get better KJC, I hope your back is getting better, it's not the same without seeing your post helping people, which helps me. I'm sure your meds are helping a lot. :Namaste: :love: :adore:

KingjohnC
I wanted to pm you to see if you'd stop by my journal but being a newbie and having low post numbers it won't let me, would you swing by?
Thank you sir

Thank you kindly for your concern, I am still experiencing a high chronic pain period and having difficulties participating on 420 Magazine as much as I would prefer.

Thank you kindly Dennise! I definitely miss everyone on 420 Magazine! I am improving slowly and will be able to begin posting again shortly.

Thank you kindly Dennise! I definitely miss everyone on 420 Magazine! I am improving slowly and will be able to begin posting again shortly.
:circle-of-love:

Dude you really have no idea how much I have missed you... I'm really glad to hear you are somewhat better but I was so afraid you had left the forum for some reason.... I've screwed up everything I've touched since you have been absent and without you holding my hand... well it just doesn't work..:thedoubletake:.... I love you Mean it and I am so happy to hear from you...:yahoo:...:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:

Dude you really have no idea how much I have missed you... I'm really glad to hear you are somewhat better but I was so afraid you had left the forum for some reason.... I've screwed up everything I've touched since you have been absent and without you holding my hand... well it just doesn't work..:thedoubletake:.... I love you Mean it and I am so happy to hear from you...:yahoo:...:circle-of-love:

I am really very sorry to hear of your troubles Dennise, Please know i miss everyone on 420 Magazine. I have had periods of high chronic pain before, its just a matter of getting through it and becoming active on 420 Magazine again as i wish.

Get better KJC, I hope you had enough of your meds to get you through, get well soon. :Namaste:

RSOiler AKA 60cal :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom