King's Headband 818 - Indoor - Coco - Mars Hydro LED - Winter Grow

HLG is better to do business with
I think I might reach out to them but I’m thinking I had bad experience with them as well bro . Long story .

He pretty much we assumed and twisted my words when I asked a question so I bounced .

Don t have time for crap like that .

How ever the great growers here seem to get great results from them .

I will purchase a product unless I can find someone out there up there with the quality and specs of lights as them .

Led depot maybe I dunno they are a third party though place to buy multiple lights I dunno I got all summer to really think things through I think .

Furcifer bought the boards and I put the light together then shipped it to Joe.
Furcifer did that for me man I miss that guy he was solid ✊

I just pmed him
He was so smart and such an open man . Very talented . A true inspiration to a lot of us I’m sure .

Where ever he is this ones for you furcifer I’m trying brotha . Ways on nitro Im learning to dark green

Did some digging in the Google box for new/more contact info on this guy managed to find a thread on a different site he's an infrequent member of that he had posted a Gmail acct a few days ago as the best way to reach him. One guy on there mentioned receiving lights without ever getting a tracking number or shipping confirmation. Everyone says he's terrible at communicating. FML back to waiting.

Well everyone this concludes the headband. Update for y’all so far .

So looks like we hit 10.5 ounces off three plants along with about 3.5 ounces do pop corn small buds which will be used for edibles which I will go about @Scrogdawg method he shared awhile back to make butter .
Can post if anyone is interested in how I go about it .

Also will try to use a hair straightener to press my own rosin with a lot of that pop corn buds trichromes are intact . Also will do a update on how I will do that if anyone is interested .

Larry was best plant hands down then curly then moe. Yes I have favourites lol.

So 2.5 zips plus oz shake off moe
4.5 oz off curly plus oz of shake as well
3.5 zips of Larry plus 1 1/2 oz shake so not too shabby

If I was to guess by how rock hard these buds are on big bomb and OGC I’d guess between the two at least 2.5-3 zips I’m going to guess . That would bring me to almost or around 14 zips so just shy of a lb off five plants not to bad 420 thank you all for helping me . Wouldn’t be here without the mag or any of you . So tips hat to you all .
Enjoy pics

Thanks for watching everyone

Just shy of a pound, awesome! Remember some of those popcorn nugs are smokable too but some good rosin will be sweet too! Great Job Joe!
Thanks brotha ✊

Yeah just to fluffy ya know should have lowered lights a bit more. Learning .

Nonetheless very happy and look forward to smoking this over the summer and having a little bit of OGC and big bomb for variety . So thank you all and mostly to you pennywise for sticking with a brotha most humble man I’ve met in my life .

Salute brotha ✌:Namaste::passitleft:

Nah, I knew you’d get there. Your plants look like you’ve been doing this forever! :bravo:
Genetics play a role I’m guessing lol. Next time back of on nitrogen I think .

Hopefully we’ll have some killer strains for next winters grow season! :slide:
Yeah mr stank might be hooking me up with ATF seeds and if not it’s coo I’m a bit carnival as sweet sue says it would benefit me .

But want that star killer og but so many choices lol

Back
Top Bottom