King's Headband 818 - Indoor - Coco - Mars Hydro LED - Winter Grow

Looks like a winner of a grow you have there Joe. Nice job with it.
Not to bad buddy wish I had some friends to share with buddy will be making butter again this time not at 375 f for 30 lol 175f right bro ?

Hey Joe damn things go quick here ....

Beautiful job on the plants man they came out beaitiful!!!! Very well done indeed. Hope your weeks off to a great start hombre!!!

:goodjob::green_heart::roorrip::ganjamon::volcano-smiley::roorrip:

Not to bad buddy wish I had some friends to share with buddy will be making butter again this time not at 375 f for 30 lol 175f right bro ?
160º for 2 hours in the MB machine after you decarb.

½-1 ounce/7-14 g botanicals per cup*
2-5 cups/475-1180 ml unsalted butter (DO NOT USE MARGARINE—it will not work)
1 tablespoon/15 ml sunflower lecithin**
DO NOT ADD WATER!!!
1. Place the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine, and secure the head.*
2. Press the Temperature button, and select 160°F/71°C
(or130°F/55°C if using the machine at high altitude and/or in a dry climate); then press the 2 Hours/Butter button.
3. After the cycle is complete, unplug the unit at the outlet, and remove the head of the appliance. Put on your LoveGlove™,
and pour the pitcher contents slowly through your PurifyFilter™ into formed molds, ice-cube trays, or other storage container.
* For best results DO NOT PRE GRIND BOTANICALS.
Adjust botanical weights according to personal preference.
** Sunflower, rice, or soy lecithin is optional but recommended.
Lecithin is an emulsifier used in the pharmaceutical industry for binding ingredients and increasing the potency of preparations. Lecithin comes in the form of granules, powder, and liquid; any form is sufficient. It is available at your local health-food or vitamin store. You may find lecithin in capsules, but we do not recommend them, because they contain too many binders and fillers.

Decarb is 230f for 90 min.
See I find it makes it too brown and over cook it to be honest it’s my understanding you want it a tint brown almost still green ? I dunno man scrogdawg shot me that one no offence to imtoasted bit that was what I was told before and nothing scrogdawg got me lit and I over cooked her still lol I dunno

Hey Joe damn things go quick here ....

Beautiful job on the plants man they came out beaitiful!!!! Very well done indeed. Hope your weeks off to a great start hombre!!!

:goodjob::green_heart::roorrip::ganjamon::volcano-smiley::roorrip:
Yeah buddy I’ve been helping my boss friend walk door to door for few hrs today go workout lots of steps lol

Then walked dog

Plus did 3 hr banked hrs dishes now bout to lite up get caught up on mag and fam

Thanks for the love @TheMadDabber :passitleft:

160º for 2 hours in the MB machine after you decarb.

½-1 ounce/7-14 g botanicals per cup*
2-5 cups/475-1180 ml unsalted butter (DO NOT USE MARGARINE—it will not work)
1 tablespoon/15 ml sunflower lecithin**
DO NOT ADD WATER!!!
1. Place the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine, and secure the head.*
2. Press the Temperature button, and select 160°F/71°C
(or130°F/55°C if using the machine at high altitude and/or in a dry climate); then press the 2 Hours/Butter button.
3. After the cycle is complete, unplug the unit at the outlet, and remove the head of the appliance. Put on your LoveGlove™,
and pour the pitcher contents slowly through your PurifyFilter™ into formed molds, ice-cube trays, or other storage container.
* For best results DO NOT PRE GRIND BOTANICALS.
Adjust botanical weights according to personal preference.
** Sunflower, rice, or soy lecithin is optional but recommended.
Lecithin is an emulsifier used in the pharmaceutical industry for binding ingredients and increasing the potency of preparations. Lecithin comes in the form of granules, powder, and liquid; any form is sufficient. It is available at your local health-food or vitamin store. You may find lecithin in capsules, but we do not recommend them, because they contain too many binders and fillers.
Bro

I don t got mb2

Lmao but thanks all seems everyone has their own so seems like could be innie Minnie miney moe Lol

See I find it makes it too brown and over cook it to be honest it’s my understanding you want it a tint brown almost still green ? I dunno man scrogdawg shot me that one no offence to imtoasted bit that was what I was told before and nothing scrogdawg got me lit and I over cooked her still lol I dunno
Decarbing has nothing to do with the resulting color of the buds. It's strictly a time/temperature combination. 230-250º F are the usual temperatures from 40-90 minutes or so.

You can do butter with a mason jar and crumpled decarbed bud in the oven, just takes a bit more work.

I’m not worried gents things will work out I just roll with life boyz

I can tell you all that headband smells nice down to twice a day burping crap I got home and took kids off forgot to put on up stairs I go lol been off hr or so lol oops lol

Man I swear I’m loosing my marbles boyz lol :passitleft:

Since you made butter last August (other than the fact that it was way too strong), can't you just do it the same way with less bud in it?
Yeh bro man it’s juat over whelming hearing so many different ways from people right ?nothing personal brotha sorry shed. Just confuse easily brotha . My bad

Just saying no reason to reinvent the wheel! I would do what you did last time but make it less strong. Easy.
Well is it cool when time comes then I’ll do two batches same amount of green one scrogdawg way other yours see what happens can I ? Is it cool?

Back
Top Bottom