Krissi's Dutch Monkey In A Barrel: A CannaPot Sponsored Banana Blaze Grow, Using Prescription Blend

We were just talking about packaging @cjsbabygirl313 ...

Thank you Kannabia via @CannaPot and @Dutch Passion Seeds!!

This was a much needed mailbox surprise!

20220111_162646.jpg

20220111_162636.jpg

20220111_162706.jpg

20220111_162738.jpg

Awesome seed selection you picked up. What is the big bull made from?
Thanks buddy, here's this lineup!!

I'm excited, all photos are new strains, I was waiting for them to be ready! Banana Blaze is an existing auto from the Afghani Kush collection

Screenshot_20211210-144808_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211210-144949_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211210-145019_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211210-145052_Chrome.jpg

Thanks buddy, here's this lineup!!

I'm excited, all photos are new strains, I was waiting for them to be ready! Banana Blaze is an existing auto from the Afghani Kush collection

Screenshot_20211210-144808_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211210-144949_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211210-145019_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211210-145052_Chrome.jpg
DAMN!!!! that gelato-k is going to be some incredible stuff. I really can not wait to see what you do with that line up. I think i might be just as excited you are to grow them as i will be watching you lol

DAMN!!!! that gelato-k is going to be some incredible stuff. I really can not wait to see what you do with that line up. I think i might be just as excited you are to grow them as i will be watching you lol
I love it all! I'm a Skunk fan and NL and I wanted to try Black Domina and Super Silver Haze and they are just all packed into 3 for me!! And everyone likes Durban and Cherry Pie....I knew I'd have to wait a little for them but I wasn't dropping them immediately anyway so I was totally cool with waiting for these genetics!

Oh yeah you made some great choices on genetics. You have me soooooo jealous im going to grab some of those gelatos when i can.
Special Edition friend!!! Get some!!

Finally I can say we will be dropping our Banana Blaze seed in water Monday. We will then move her to her paper towel and paper plate in the cabinet on Tuesday and have little Miss Dutch Monkey in her veg tent home by the weekend!

So excited! Remember, no naming plants till after the sprout from soil so until then, Little Miss Dutch Monkey will have to do....

:party: yay for a new grow!

So before we hit the ground running Monday, if you don't know a little about me here ya go.

I'm an ex athlete, soccer, if you are curious

I graduated in the top 10% of my class

I attended college via a full ride for my sport

My accolades couldn't hide my pains forever

I've struggled with mental/emotional health since I can remember; treated by big pharma since I was 15.

At 16, cannabis was introduced to me by my cousin who became a mother to me. She passed 10 years ago already. But I remember.

My family life was chaotic at best, she was my guardian, not through law but in my soul.

I've been divorced and I've lost many children to miscarriages.

I couldn't shake it all.

Medical cannabis came. It was crappy and expensive. Dispensary was an hour away

The only thing that helped was cannabis, though

Then my son was born, my God sent angel

I was able to stay at home and not work and decided to take my time and grow my own and make it worthwhile

I found :420:in late July 2021 and learned wonders

I've done everything I can to leave the prescriptions behind me and focus on the healing powers of this plant

I haven't been growing but since June of 2021 with the exception of a "first grow" somewhere over 10 years ago that I can barely remember in any detail

I am blessed with some sort of Mother Earth gene that directs me

I believe there is a reason for everything.

I believe there is a red string that ties us all together in some way

I believe in something much greater than me

I believe in something much greater than this universe or any others

I believe that gardening in any sense is a connection to that which created us

I believe cannabis was created for us

I believe in others, in myself and in the power of cannabis

That's why I'm here

That's why I fell in love with this community

I am honored to grow beside all of you and I can't thank you enough for joining me on this new adventure.

See you guys here Monday. Enjoy your Sunday, we will be at my better half (TK)s sisters...

ALLA NOSTRA!
(To our health)

So before we hit the ground running Monday, if you don't know a little about me here ya go.

I'm an ex athlete, soccer, if you are curious

I graduated in the top 10% of my class

I attended college via a full ride for my sport

My accolades couldn't hide my pains forever

I've struggled with mental/emotional health since I can remember; treated by big pharma since I was 15.

At 16, cannabis was introduced to me by my cousin who became a mother to me. She passed 10 years ago already. But I remember.

My family life was chaotic at best, she was my guardian, not through law but in my soul.

I've been divorced and I've lost many children to miscarriages.

I couldn't shake it all.

Medical cannabis came. It was crappy and expensive. Dispensary was an hour away

The only thing that helped was cannabis, though

Then my son was born, my God sent angel

I was able to stay at home and not work and decided to take my time and grow my own and make it worthwhile

I found :420:in late July 2021 and learned wonders

I've done everything I can to leave the prescriptions behind me and focus on the healing powers of this plant

I haven't been growing but since June of 2021 with the exception of a "first grow" somewhere over 10 years ago that I can barely remember in any detail

I am blessed with some sort of Mother Earth gene that directs me

I believe there is a reason for everything.

I believe there is a red string that ties us all together in some way

I believe in something much greater than me

I believe in something much greater than this universe or any others

I believe that gardening in any sense is a connection to that which created us

I believe cannabis was created for us

I believe in others, in myself and in the power of cannabis

That's why I'm here

That's why I fell in love with this community

I am honored to grow beside all of you and I can't thank you enough for joining me on this new adventure.

See you guys here Monday. Enjoy your Sunday, we will be at my better half (TK)s sisters...

ALLA NOSTRA!
(To our health)
:green_heart:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom