Kundal1n1's - Soil - Multi-Strain - 2016

Woohoo!! nice harvest there bud! Can't complain with any of that at all. I would recommend throwing a small fan in the closet with the hanging buds, just to keep the air moving. It doesn't have to be pointing at any of the buds, just bounce it off the wall or something and aim up slightly so the air doesn't sit still, the buds are moist and damp and can still create mold/fungus. Also be sure to open up the door a couple times a day for total air exchange :) You are well on track now to smoking some quality buds!! What ya got planned next?

Yeah I noticed a raised humidity today in the closet so I opened the door for a while. It was a surprise. I might put a fan in there indeed.
I'm planning on moving the tent out of the house, basically building a different structure entirely. Kinda want a 2 section space for vegging/cloning and flowering.
It will be DIY again, I enjoy tinkering. :)
I wanna try some of the new strains and making clones.

Yeah I noticed a raised humidity today in the closet so I opened the door for a while. It was a surprise. I might put a fan in there indeed.
I'm planning on moving the tent out of the house, basically building a different structure entirely. Kinda want a 2 section space for vegging/cloning and flowering.
It will be DIY again, I enjoy tinkering. :)
I wanna try some of the new strains and making clones.

Very good man, gotta keep that air moving to prevent mold :)

Good to hear you're going diy, I like the sounds of the ease of buying setups but when you can do it yourself for cheaper, with materials some people just have laying around, it's really makes more sense. Will be interesting to see what you come up with!

Day 420

Buds have dried nicely after 5 days in a closet with small fan. I have cut them off the stems and jarred them.
The small buds were snapping off easily so that gave me the incentive to proceed the curing process.

20160916_104409.jpg

4 jars of buds, not bad for my first successful grow.
I also gave several branches to a couple of friends so the yield was even more.

Anyways, I wish to thank everyone here on 420.
You've pretty much guided me at every step from A to Z of growing. It's thanks to you all I have successfully completed my first grow. For that I am infinitely grateful to you all (tosses you some bud).

I will probably stick around and stop by from time to time to see how you are doing.
I'll have a break from growing while I work on my new growspace.

Thanks everyone! Peace & love

Right on Kundal! Glad the drying went well for you. Can't wait to see ya back in action soon, them jars wont last forever lol I'm sure I'll see a around sometime soon. Enjoy the smoke and good luck with the construction project :) Let me know when ya get another journal started up.

That looks amazing please do come by in a week or two after curing and let me know about the smell. Did you use boveda packs ot just hygrometers? Im struggling a lot with the smell i cant maintain a dank smell i always get hay or grassy smell :/ looks amazing though!! A great yield for a first grow congratulations!

Sent from my SM-N930T using 420

Hey Kundal, how about a final dry weight and quick smoke report before ending this journal :) Once you want to close it and have it put in the completed journals section just click on the report post button and let the moderators know that way!

Hehe definately enjoying the fruits :)
Harvest has been cured for about 3 weeks now or more, not sure.
The intense ammonia smell has started to settle for more subtle aromas,
the blueberry fruity smell and taste is coming out more and more, it's very pleasurable.

Even without smoking it, I feel really good from just smelling the jars.
I feel like it could use more time curing though, which is what will happen because my storage solution is just to keep it in the jars that it's cured in, stored in a dark corner of a closet.

Smoke report; great tasting, sticky buds. hints of berries and pinetree.
High is very activating and inspiring for the first two hours, uplifting moods and increasing brain activity.
After the first two hours the high gets into a more relaxing zone with a good afterbuzz.. ideal to relax in the couch with a movie or tvshow.. I usually smoke it early in the evening to make some art or create stuff first after that i'd like to relax more.

This is definately one of the finer weeds that I have smoked in my life, coming from a country next to amsterdam, i can tell you i've smoked a lot of different strains..
I see the benefits and advantages of growing yourself, it feels better to me, the energy of the buds feels higher than any other product I have ever bought at dispensary.

I will continue growing, I will start to build a new growspace very shortly, to have something to grow during the course of the long cold wintermonths. I figure if I can have it built by November then my harvest date will be somewhere February.

Cheers and thanks for all the positive comments peoples! Peace and Love to you and yours !

Closing this thread now. See you in a little while my friends!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom