Kush DWC grow

Re: LabRat's latest Kush DWC grow.

:yummy: Nice pics LabRat! :yummy:

What happened with the burnt plant? Grow into the light? I'm worried my big girl might try that while I'm not looking.

No it didn't grow into the light. While I was farting around with the nutes I moved the tub and it got right into the reflector next to the bulb for 5 min. Oh well it's one out of many and not a big producer anyhow. :Rasta:

:peace:

Love the shots of the Sticky Icky keep em coming. Hope to see some cloudy trichs soon. I love the heavy couch-lock so I know Imma have to wait awhile on my gals.

Buds are really lookin tasty. Drool-worthy to say the least.

If you start another journal - I'll certainly follow - but I like it here. And I know you said you're getting a little much on your plate - so whatever's easy for you. I'm just looking forward to seeing you work with small plants. To me the most difficult/interesting times are the very first 15 days and the very last 15 days. Everything in between is cake.

Hey LabRat, Looking awesome. Not too far off now. I love all the closeups. I was a little concerned about the last picture, though. Is that a bit of spidermite web? I'm hoping not but I wanted to bring it to your attention if you hadn't seen it.
I can't rep ya right now, but I was able to give you 5 stars. I freakin' love that the unchanged tub is doing so well. Not to mention, even a little better that the one that has been changed.
:goodjob:

Hey LabRat, Looking awesome. Not too far off now. I love all the closeups. I was a little concerned about the last picture, though. Is that a bit of spidermite web? I'm hoping not but I wanted to bring it to your attention if you hadn't seen it.
I can't rep ya right now, but I was able to give you 5 stars. I freakin' love that the unchanged tub is doing so well. Not to mention, even a little better that the one that has been changed.

Wholly crap GOOD EYE!!! Don't know if its web or just a strand of cotton thread - but DANG!!!!

+Reps if I can

Wholly crap GOOD EYE!!! Don't know if its web or just a strand of cotton thread - but DANG!!!!

+Reps if I can
My money is on dog hair, but that's probably because I have a white dog and find myself plucking it out of the occasional bud. I saw another strand in the second or third picture but that seemed like it had to be a hair or fiber. Crossing my fingers for dog (or cat.);)

Not to worry PotPie it's just furry crap off me or our four cats.

It blows me away as well. I thought for sure that it would be the other way around. The changed tub only got changed the one time but shouldn't it be better off than the dirty old one? When all things are done it might just make it obvious to newbies that the instructions on the label are to be taken with a grain of salt.

I've read the threads about AN nutes that was posted a while ago and realized that I've been doing it wrong for years. No wonder that I'm out of Bloom with 1/2 left of Grow and Micro!

With all my years of personal growing, it's living in these forums that teaches me how much I don't really know.

Go out there and get the stuff I missed! :bong:

High PotPie!

Just kitty fur, no mites. I'm on top of invaders and there has been none to date.

Don't bum my trip man, I'm on top of the world! :rofl:

High PotPie!

Just kitty fur, no mites. I'm on top of invaders and there has been none to date.

Don't bum my trip man, I'm on top of the world! :rofl:

LR - You Da Man!

PotPie - you can bust me for anything you see in my pics anytime! BTW - you WILL see dog hair.

Hey Whiskey Papa, no dog hairs on my pussy posts! :rofl:

Gotta love Cat lovers. I miss my old girls. Haven't got over them to get another one yet. Had em for 18 years.

Seems like were both learning to rethink our growing habits.:smokin:

You sure had some great grows doing it wrong tho.:cheer:

Great job so far as usual, except the crispy one ouch. Thanks for all the help and all your great journals . You get my vote for member of the month:goodjob::cheer:

Looking great LabRat... I have a question about your comment
I've read the threads about AN nutes that was posted a while ago and realized that I've been doing it wrong for years. No wonder that I'm out of Bloom with 1/2 left of Grow and Micro!

I was wondering about this?? What threads are these you speak of... I haven't started my next grow yet, and my first turned all male, but would love to know before I get going again as I'm using AN as well.. and for some reason search here hates me lol...

Back
Top Bottom