Kush DWC grow

Re: LabRat420's latest Kush DWC grow.

I would like to apply for the job as Quality Control inspector... I promise I will give unbiased reports....
And if you have need of a tester Joe, I'm available !! Now that would be my dream job, a tester for 420 mag !! You think like i do Joe !!:surf:

LR - you da man! I have been missing all kinds of great stuff over here.

Big CONGRATS on the harvest. And I love the look of that Kali. Especially now that I have one that looks similar and I can use yours for reference.

I tried to get all caught up - but may have missed it - what was your final decision on the scrog? I really hope you do one ;)

:nicethread::peace::rollit:

Always love to see plants come to a successful harvest.
I can't tell which end is up in this shot. Probably what you feel after partaking of it, lol.

See the stem sticking out a little at the bottom? Took an hour to disassemble that puppie! lol

:peace:

I would like to apply for the job as Quality Control inspector... I promise I will give unbiased reports....

I'm a shitty boss. I expect all my employees to work long hours in smoky conditions! :rofl:

I would love to see Mike Rowe trimming fat nugs on Dirty Jobs. Would be their highest(pun intended) rated episode ever.

My wife loves that show almost as much as Holmes on Homes. The grow-up repair jobs Holmes does are inspiring. Really teaches you how not to set up a grow-op but good tips on stealing electricity! :yahoo:

That would be awesome. Its hard and long work but so rewarding

Still the worst part of growing IMHO! Very nice to see the last of it sitting in jars tho. I got less fussy about trimming for the last 1/4 of it and that part went quick so I'll be doing it like that for now on. The buds look just as good as the heavily trimmed ones and the leaf that is left on is as trich laden as the calyxs so why work so hard!

And like you say the reward is worth the effort for sure! :joint:

HOLY MOLY LABRAT !!

congratulations ! :welldone::bravo::yummy::yahoo:

snow...looks like my backyard, well, a couple weeks ago. glad its gone now !!

:thanks: hush! We got a foot of snow the last two days so we're not done yet. We've had snow into June and sometimes as early as mid-Aug. We get ten months of winter and two months of poor sledding! :rofl:

:thanks: hush! We got a foot of snow the last two days so we're not done yet. We've had snow into June and sometimes as early as mid-Aug. We get ten months of winter and two months of poor sledding! :rofl:

I swear your living in Germany.....samething:ganjamon:

I swear your living in Germany.....samething:ganjamon:

More like France with all the French Canadians living here. Only without the mountains, culture and hot looking French women! lol They're all inbred, short and built like tanks around here. Men and women. Good folks tho.

L8r

More like France with all the French Canadians living here. Only without the mountains, culture and hot looking French women! lol They're all inbred, short and built like tanks around here. Men and women. Good folks tho.

L8r

I met two french canadian backpacker dudes.Funny blokes. One kept asking everyone if they like stuff and things. Quite odd.:peace:

L8r

:ganjamon::thanks::ganjamon: Now, I know the real truth, shorty. LOL

Back
Top Bottom