Kush DWC grow

Re: LabRat420's latest Kush DWC grow.

Well theres everything that's picked and packed so far. I got 82 grams, 2.9 oz of nugs off Beer Can Betty! She's in the jar next to the big jar on the right. :thumb:

All told to date, 292 grams, 10.4 oz and 126 grams, 4.5 oz of high-grade trim. I gotta stop trimming so close and keep the weight on the nugs! :rofl:

I've still got at least 3/4 of the other tub to do yet. Hardly any popcorn buds at all. I've been keeping different plants in separate jars and you can see the different colours. The smells and tastes are all a little different too as is the buzz. :bong:

This other tub is getting old so I'm hoping I'll get some good sleepy-time nugs for the old insomnia monster! lol

Harvest_Mar0310_01.jpg

C'ya L8r!

:peace:

I'll taste a little from the 2nd fromleft and second from right pleeeeeeeeeease.:goodjob::welldone::thumb::peacetwo::popcorn:

Well theres everything that's picked and packed so far. I got 82 grams, 2.9 oz of nugs off Beer Can Betty! She's in the jar next to the big jar on the right. :thumb:

All told to date, 292 grams, 10.4 oz and 126 grams, 4.5 oz of high-grade trim. I gotta stop trimming so close and keep the weight on the nugs! :rofl:

I've still got at least 3/4 of the other tub to do yet. Hardly any popcorn buds at all. I've been keeping different plants in separate jars and you can see the different colours. The smells and tastes are all a little different too as is the buzz. :bong:

This other tub is getting old so I'm hoping I'll get some good sleepy-time nugs for the old insomnia monster! lol

Harvest_Mar0310_01.jpg

C'ya L8r!

Sweet :goodjob: I needa fly u over to my house and have u rig a setup for me lol. I would be good for like 4-6 months with all that bud. So you grew 2 plants in each net pot? Thought I read that in the first few pages.

Yo Budrat!!!! :bravo: Looks like alot of work...but it is a LABOR OF LOVE!!! :grinjoint:

I love buds, so I trim buds!!!! I don't like trimming, but I like buds...humm. ;)

That is a great harvest so far man!!! I love the varied color's, those different pheno's or nutes or what?

:peace: brother

Great grow brutha. Looks like some dank nugs you got there. Lot's of great info as well.

Now, that's a haul Bro:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:
And you have more to go!!!!:yahoo:
Well done my friend.......you must be happy as hell...the gold metal in hockey .....and now this.:allgood::cheer::allgood:

Haven't seen you in days.......must have been working once again....much rejoicing all around.:thumb:

HOLY COW! What a haul!!!!!!!!! Great job my friend!!!!! I'd start buying up all those old Big Bamboo record albums for the rolling papers for that one! LOL!

A big group :thanks: to everybody! :cheer:

I wish I could send everyone samples to get some experienced feedback on the smokability of this stuff! The couple of friends that have tried it like it just fine.

I think it's pretty good myself but what do I know? :laughtwo:

At least 4 more oz drying right now with that much more at least in the last tub.

Too bagged today to trim. Unloaded and stacked a cord of firewood then split a bunch up for a friend. I'll finish off trimming tomorrow then get four good plants in a smaller tub with fresh veg nutes to re-veg the best ones and breed some with my KaliMist male.

C'ya all L8r and thanks again for the kind words!

Harvest_Mar0310_01.jpg

C'ya L8r!

I'm beyond jealous now LR. Wowz. Nice haul bro :bravo::bravo: Save me some dude! :blushsmile:

Back
Top Bottom