Kush DWC grow

Re: LabRat420's latest Kush DWC grow.

a little slice of aluminum foil could mess up the xrays

Would probably elicit a closer look by postal authorities tho I would think. I'm going to order some seeds soon and get them sent to my son and have him re-mail to me. Have to find a Canadian seed company with the auto-flower seeds I want. Don't want no overseas shipments.

Call me paranoid if you want but call me record free too! lol

:peace:

Nice haul Labrat! Two wins up in the frozen north!

Glad to see Betty finally decided to give you her abundance! 8 oz should last you at least a month :ganjamon:.

Nice haul Labrat! Two wins up in the frozen north!

Glad to see Betty finally decided to give you her abundance! 8 oz should last you at least a month :ganjamon:.

That 8 oz includes all the other plants from the unchanged tub and a little bit from the changed tub. A month! Hell, I'm almost out already! :rofl:

:welldone: nice haul...you smoke like me...if you out already LOL :passitleft:

I'm just yanking your chain! lol I'm still working on a gram and a half I weighed out over a week ago. It's just fun growing the stuff. Like fish I throw most of it back! Makes great compost! :rofl:

I'm still giddy over the amazing results for Canada after the winter games. Nothing better than a patriotic high! Ask any republican! :rofl:

C'ya

Do you mean the old fashioned typewriter carbon paper? What does that do? Mess up the x-ray? I've got a bunch of that stuff left here by the previous owner. I wouldn't ship seeds to the states or I might end up sharing a cell with Marc Emery if they ever get around to dragging him down to the states! lol

Small envelopes less than 50grams go thru the machine stacked and the carbon paper(the same found in receipt and orderbooks etc) works fine.
I'd never order seeds it's way tooo risky IMO.:rofl::peace:

oh canada! we took the hockey gold
oh how we smile, even though it's cold
with beers and buds, prairie provinces,
are the best places in the world
so share a joint, pass the bong
we're from canada!

whoo! haha. how's it going Rat? hell of a game eh?

Gram an a half! Throwin it in the compost. You'd wanna be jokin mate or I'm jumpin on the magic rug and coming up there to teach you some respect:rofl::rofl::loopy::loopy: Can we still go to a hockey game though:rofl::thumb::peace:

^^ Cute song News, but I wouldn't give up your day-job just yet! LOL

Lot of drama in that one for sure and if Crosby hadn't pulled off that lucky shot it would be us crying in our beer instead of US!

I might even consider taking up watching hockey if they were all like that one. Most aren't tho so I'll stick to Lost, Desperate Housewives and the Daily Show. All American shows come to think of it. Throw the Rick Mercer Report in there for the requisite Canadian content! :rofl:

haha. thx.
gotta have that 25% canadian content.

I work with a canadian AND i am so shocked he has not bragged about how they beat the US. He's such a hockey fan fein.

EDIT-BTW Nice bud!!! loving it. What size tub did you use for both of them? the 30gal?

I might even consider taking up watching hockey if they were all like that one. Most aren't tho so I'll stick to Lost, Desperate Housewives and the Daily Show. All American shows come to think of it. Throw the Rick Mercer Report in there for the requisite Canadian content! :rofl:

Don't forget the Red Green reruns!

Myzz...maybe that's the famed Canadian politeness we hear so much about? Either that or he's still in shock that they won in OT after that third period scramble by the US ;)

Creeper...I was watching Red Green just two nights ago! Used to watch it a while back when I was a kid too, good stuff!

whowza..

I just found your grow what a delight. what light sources did you use throughout the grow of that last pic?

:bravo::headbanger:

Glad you like it! :welcome:

For lights I used either 1 HPS and 1 EYE Hortilux, or 2 HPS. The last few weeks I tossed in a metal halide with the other two. All 400W.

I work with a canadian AND i am so shocked he has not bragged about how they beat the US. He's such a hockey fan fein.

EDIT-BTW Nice bud!!! loving it. What size tub did you use for both of them? the 30gal?

18 gal. They hold about 13 gal when filled just under the pots.

Back
Top Bottom