Kush DWC grow

Re: LabRat420's latest Kush DWC grow.

I think changing tubs is actually easier, though more expensive.

Watching you work LabRat, I can tell you have skills not every grower possesses that help your plants thrive on one tub. After all the grows you've done, you know a bunch of little things that keep your ladies healthy long after a newb would have root rot or deficiencies.

Just thought I'd throw that in there...

It's the expense I'm mostly trying to avoid but the less work the better! lol

You're probably right. After all the grows I've done in tubs I don't hardly think about most of what I'm doing. It starts to become second nature. I was pushing a few limits with this grow and it goes to show that the girls are not as sensitive as many fear. Maybe it's just these particular plants and the next tub grow will have Kali so I'll see how they do. I may try to get some of the basic nutes so I can mix my own formulas and try that.

The tub I did do a nute change on is barely cropped yet so I think I'll flush that one and see if I can tell the difference in the smoke.

I've been laid up so sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I've got to get around to a few threads so I'll catch yours L8r too.

C'ya

:peace:

Great Haul:ganjamon:

Great Pictures :ganjamon:

Great Trim:ganjamon:

And you've only started the trim:ganjamon:

What else could you ask for?:ganjamon:

Thanks OMM. I could ask for help with the trimming but wouldn't likely get any. I feel like the Little Red Hen over here! lol Probably lots of help smoking it tho! :Rasta:

labrat!! its been a while but things look great... i like the dehydrator. glad to see you are hangin in there and kickin some ash. just loggin in to catch up and say hi. party on!!

It works pretty good without the fan. Takes about 5-7 days to get down to burping weight. I calculate the expected dry weight then put it in jars when about 20% above that so they can dry slowly in the jars.

6 oz dry now and 2 more almost dry with lots left to trim. Hoping for a lb when I'm done. :grinjoint:

C'ya

Time for a little update. The unchanged tub is all done except for Beer Can Betty. I've got 6 oz of dried nugs with 2 more almost dry with all but a 1/4 oz off this tub. I'm thinking 3 oz off Betty yet to go. She's 40" tall and that fat cola is 11" around and solid like a log! 31 seeds off various plants to add to my collection too. I hope I get a few off her that I'll use for my next Kush grow tho I hope to regenerate Betty and a couple of the other best-of-show girls. :bong: :bong: :bong:

BeerCanBetty_Feb2310_01.jpg

BeerCanBetty_Feb2310_02.jpg

Gotta run.

C'ya all L8r. :grinjoint:

Awesome buds LR, i wished my ass lived in canada so I could bum some seeds off of ya. How ya doin snow wise up there? We've been gettin tons of slush snow all day today. Hope all is well on LR's Beach.

:peacetwo:

Mad props and +reps LabRat, that is one really nice cola. I was just skimming through your journal and you know what your doing!!

:nicethread:

Awesome buds LR, i wished my ass lived in canada so I could bum some seeds off of ya. How ya doin snow wise up there? We've been gettin tons of slush snow all day today. Hope all is well on LR's Beach.

:peacetwo:

The beach was beautiful on this GOLD Medal day! Nothin' but rays of sunshine to break up the day!

Could always use the CD case trick to ship seeds. Gotta secret PO Box? lol

Snow is going away fast. +5.4C today and it's melting all over.

Mad props and +reps LabRat, that is one really nice cola. I was just skimming through your journal and you know what your doing!!

:nicethread:

Thanks much and I'm glad you like it. More to come!

+Rep for showing up! :bong:

The beach was beautiful on this GOLD Medal day! Nothin' but rays of sunshine to break up the day!

Could always use the CD case trick to ship seeds. Gotta secret PO Box? lol

Snow is going away fast. +5.4C today and it's melting all over.

They're onto the CD case trick IMO. Go for a tiny bubblewrap envelope and wrap the seeds in carbon paper ala certain seed co's.:thumb:

Nice cola BTW. You can use that for the stick and I'll bring the puck of hash and we'll have a game of hockey:rofl::thumb::peacetwo:

They're onto the CD case trick IMO. Go for a tiny bubblewrap envelope and wrap the seeds in carbon paper ala certain seed co's.:thumb:

Do you mean the old fashioned typewriter carbon paper? What does that do? Mess up the x-ray? I've got a bunch of that stuff left here by the previous owner. I wouldn't ship seeds to the states or I might end up sharing a cell with Marc Emery if they ever get around to dragging him down to the states! lol

Betty is really beautiful!

:thanks: Superweed! She looks even better all chopped up in little nugs and sitting in 3 curing boxes IMHO.

I must get some statistics together for my yields. I've been weighing everything and writing it down, but still have to put it all together. Not done trimming yet but already have about 8 oz or so. I've been keeping the larger plants nugs separate so I can sample the different phenos.

Just sampling the scissor hash gives a pretty good idea of the final product. :yummy:

Finally getting some pix posted Re: Betty is dead! Gone to a better place, my pipe! lol

Total wet weight was 415g before trimming. 13" long and 12" around! Not bad for no nute changes!

BeerCanBettyFeb2610_03.jpg
BeerCanBettyFeb2610_05.jpg

BeerCanBettyFeb2610_02.jpg
BeerCanBettyFeb2610_01.jpg

My earlier guessimate was close. 63g estimated dry nugs and I'm usually a little low on my estimate at 23.5% of wet weight but close. And estimated 24g of dry high-grade trim.

The scissor hash was heart stopping! Not unlike that hockey game last night! lol

C'ya L8r folks!

Back
Top Bottom