Lady Vadalon - Soil - Bubba White Shark - Grow 2 - February 2014

I disagree with you. I've been using molasses for a few grows now and I can say it does for sure add to the yield and density of the buds.I know this because I measure and write my results in a notepad file on my computer. The more molasses I give the higher the yield. Everything for my results to make sure it is the molasses is done the same. Same nutrients,same amount,same lights,same distance,same veg time,same flower time. The only difference is the amount of molasses I gave.

Smoker,

Glad it works for you. I was repeating what I was told. I'm assuming your soil? It was unanomously a no for hydro.

Hay there, how are you doing? I am drinking my morning coffee and waiting for my lights to kick on. I am going to fill my knee high sox with rice and put them in the tent. Some up top and some low. My ladies are getting to the point of needing food and the soil is still to wet to water. Toker69 helped me out with the video I posted. To many plants to try and get good photos of so I though I would try something different. How is your lady in the closet doing? :)

Try and hang a few above the plants Lady V as the hot humid air tends to gather up the top half of the tent,IMO i think if you put it on the soil it will more than likely draw moisture from the soil where you need it to draw moisture from the air,i know what your saying if you do put it by the soil i would suggest having it just off the soil so its not in direct contact :) but saying that i'm no expert i just been reading allot on RH the last few days :)

Cheers big ears :cheesygrinsmiley:

:) I was going to go high and low. I was thinking maybe it might help get things dried out so I can feed. They are 21 days into bloom and I have not fed them yet the soil is just to wet. It will either work or won't :). I won't know until I try. I also have my fan drawing the air out from the top and pushing in at the bottom and two box fans going one at the canopy level and at the top. I need to do more reding on RH. :)

Thank you about the video :). If it wasn't for the wire going across everything I could get them lifted up. So my next round things will be set up a bit different :). I will note the newspaper in my notes; for sure. Thanks for the tip

I've added another two fans today one 7 inch one 9 inch,it dropped the RH to 44% and its been sittin there since,i'm going to try rearranging my grow room tomorrow when i get the ladies out for a watering as i have read that fan placement can be key ! it's worth a shot :) :blunt:

I've added another two fans today one 7 inch one 9 inch,it dropped the RH to 44% and its been sitting there since,i'm going to try rearranging my grow room tomorrow when i get the ladies out for a watering as i have read that fan placement can be key ! it's worth a shot :) :blunt:

Well my ladies have their sexy sox on now :). 4 of them were really wet when I was fluffing the soil up. So, I placed 2 soxs in them. I am going to add a 3rd fan below the canopy to hit the dirt. My RH was 44 percent and not so much condensation on the walls :)

My fans and nylons :)
Side fan
bottom_box_fan.jpg

Exhaust and upper box fan
uper_fans.jpg

Incoming air
lower_fan_pushing.jpg

Nylons in soil to try and get some moister out of it
sox_in_soil_BWS_2.jpg

O.k. I do not want to sound like a bumpkin, but where do I start with the 21 day defoliation? :hmmmm: I have been staring at ALL the leafs and I don't know what should come off and what should stay?:helpsmilie: I Understand the ones shading other flowers for light. But, I do not quite grasp the concept of defoliation.

Thank you for the help
:circle-of-love:

It's a method i am going to use on one of my ladies going to snip half the colas on her just to compare :)

Why half? I thought it was just the very top and very little at that.

I'm going to snip half the colas on the one plant so i can contemplate weather it's worth doing in the future just reasearch i spose lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

I guess you can cut half of the bud. This is from Lightaddict's on backbuilding I don't know if you have read this or not :)

With defoliation, start with the largest leaves, with red stems, finally move onto leaves covering bud sites.

O.k I will start off with the red stems and move on to the shadowed flowers. Thank you that helps. I felt like a little kid being told "CLEAN YOUR ROOM" and not quite knowing where to start.. :thanks: once more

:circle-of-love:

I'm a firm believer in any natural purplin g, in larger fan leaves, up until the last few weeks of flower should be removed. During a proper flush, all your stems usually flush purple from lack of nutrients+ nitrogen to reserve for the buds. When your plant is doing this during veg and flowering, it's cutting off these old less useful leaves because they aren't covering light and carbs into sugar as efficiently. These leaves will also come off very easy with a gentle downward bend toward the stem, because they are being cut ***few genetics naturally have purple coloring in their stems!! know your strains!!***

Back
Top Bottom