LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

Well if anybody else wants to do the solo cup with us we are taking smallish size clones on Wednesday morning. I will start the journal the night before. And post a link here in this journal as well as my journal.

Theres a great read for cloning on grow weed easy if you'd like to join us in our 12-14 week experiment.

The first post in the journal will have the rules.

Like i said ill start the journal on Tuesday night PST.
I'm gonna see if vesp cares if we post this on the flip journal as well.

So i just saw that someone nominated me for member of ther month, so whoever that was thank you, the comment you left on why i deserve it was so heart felt and very kind! So it's been a couple days so i grabbed some pictures at vesp's request (i don't wanna upset her she scares me . ) but the girls were super thirsty today so i took them out of the cabinet to water and got a couple of pics under regular light.
420-magazine-mobile312025480.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1707908198.jpg

I know she looks rough but she bounced right back after watering, I'm thinking she needed it yesterday but with mothers day i wasn't home until after lights off.
420-magazine-mobile1462537353.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1400404093.jpg

And here's the beautiful Gloria, she's throwing out pistils like crazy and looking like she's starting to stack buds!

A couple months ago i couldn't understand how my girls were gonna grow to look like so many pictures I've seen on this site, but with Snarly and Vesp cheering me on and some Really great people helping along the way we've made it here folks! This in my eyes has been a group effort and i thank you all!

So i just saw that someone nominated me for member of ther month, so whoever that was thank you, the comment you left on why i deserve it was so heart felt and very kind! So it's been a couple days so i grabbed some pictures at vesp's request (i don't wanna upset her she scares me . ) but the girls were super thirsty today so i took them out of the cabinet to water and got a couple of pics under regular light.
420-magazine-mobile312025480.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1707908198.jpg

I know she looks rough but she bounced right back after watering, I'm thinking she needed it yesterday but with mothers day i wasn't home until after lights off.
420-magazine-mobile1462537353.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1400404093.jpg

And here's the beautiful Gloria, she's throwing out pistils like crazy and looking like she's starting to stack buds!

A couple months ago i couldn't understand how my girls were gonna grow to look like so many pictures I've seen on this site, but with Snarly and Vesp cheering me on and some Really great people helping along the way we've made it here folks! This in my eyes has been a group effort and i thank you all!
Leo bud congrats on motm nominee.

I almost feel guilty though cause I haven't been as active here a normal after snarly and cannakitty decided to call it quits, met some real great people on here and hate to see them go .
I know was just starting to get to know snarly. All we can do is wish for the best for him. In not very helpful i just try to make people happy and see them grow great meds.

I know was just starting to get to know snarly. All we can do is wish for the best for him. In not very helpful i just try to make people happy and see them grow great meds.
I have a feeling your more helpful then you know! Btw i commented on your auto but forgot to quote you so you would see it. That auto of yours is a beast man, i thought those were meant to be small but you showed me different, gorgeous plant man!

I have a feeling your more helpful then you know! Btw i commented on your auto but forgot to quote you so you would see it. That auto of yours is a beast man, i thought those were meant to be small but you showed me different, gorgeous plant man!
Thanks have a new thread as welm started kings outdoor grow see signature on my main profile. Tjsnks buddy. Its been fun learning here which makes it easier. .

Re: LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

He walked into the room, his sunglasses snugly on his face as he approached her. He gently caressed her as she opened up to the light...
I really do love when you chime in, man i laugh everytime! I just giggled like a school girl reading that . you ready for Wednesday?

I really do love when you chime in, man i laugh everytime! I just giggled like a school girl reading that . you ready for Wednesday?

Go check out my journal. I'm gonna take a few clones on Wednesday, hopefully that will ensure that I can do the solo cup deal.

right on, I been busy with work so not too much time for virtual reality.
I get it man, i haven't been as active on here as i was but i still check up on everyone's journals, your girls are looking good, you must be doing something right!

Back
Top Bottom