LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

I'm using fox farm ocean forest which is why i believe they came with the soil, sitting in a warehouse with pallets of other bags of dirt. But once i know for sure I'll definitely update, the microscope comes Wednesday. I'm holding out hope it's those soil mites because i haven't seen any leaf damage.
Whew. And please do keep us updated. These are the kind of surprises we wished we were prepared for. No leaf damage is an obvious good sign :)

. . did you get agemons pm about the contest? I woke up thinking about it!

Yes I did, and as fun as it would be, I just don't have the room. As of tomorrow, both tents will be in flower, so will be a couple months before I can even think of cloning or vegging or seedlings. But would be a neat thing to try.

Guess its a two man show then!!!
I'm excited man, this should be fun! I'll probably rig up a CFL and veg her in the kitchen, then make a little box for her 12/12 cycle to make sure it's nice and dark for her while she's sleeping. Let me know when you wanna start and I'll clip a clone on the same day as you and we can let the games begin! Solo cup challenge 2017 here we come!

I'm excited man, this should be fun! I'll probably rig up a CFL and veg her in the kitchen, then make a little box for her 12/12 cycle to make sure it's nice and dark for her while she's sleeping. Let me know when you wanna start and I'll clip a clone on the same day as you and we can let the games begin! Solo cup challenge 2017 here we come!

I would have loved to join you guys, but the gf gave me only one room to grow, and that room is at it's electrical capacity. I was allowed to setup a germinating tray with dome and warming pad in the living room on top of an amp, but that was covered so was out of sight. We really don't want any visible evidence of growing in the apt. Otherwise, would do the same as you ;)

I would have loved to join you guys, but the wife gave me only one room to grow, and that room is at it's electrical capacity. I was allowed to setup a seedling tray with dome and warming pad in the living room on top of an amp, but that was covered so was out of sight. We really don't want any visible evidence of growing in the apt. Otherwise, would do the same as you ;)
I get it, everytime i need more room i get a look, but luckily I'm growing for her now because she really does need it as medicine (crippling anxiety, a.d.d and pain relief) so i have a little wiggle room.

There hasn't been to much to report with the grow, the girls are enjoying their flowering period so far it's day 10 and i woke up to a noticeable amount of pistils getting thrown out everywhere, ther pictures aren't the best quality but here they are.
420-magazine-mobile109226263.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1706166549.jpg

420-magazine-mobile284395304.jpg

Happy growing guys!

I get it, everytime i need more room i get a look, but luckily I'm growing for her now because she really does need it as medicine (crippling anxiety, a.d.d and pain relief) so i have a little wiggle room.
My gf doesn't toke cause she says it makes her paranoid. But I would really like to have someone to smoke with at home.
So you are saying if I tell her that someone at her work is trying to get her fired, and that she is being audited for income tax, then get her interested in 25 hobbies that she has to keep jumping around to but can't concentrate on any one of them, and then put some thumbtacks on her side of the bed, I might be able to get her to partake with me?
Wiggle your way out of that one! :thedoubletake:

There hasn't been to much to report with the grow, the girls are enjoying their flowering period so far it's day 10 and i woke up to a noticeable amount of pistils getting thrown out everywhere, ther pictures aren't the best quality but here they are.
420-magazine-mobile109226263.jpg
Happy growing guys!
Oh yeah!!!!!!
This is where the fun begins :thumb:
Happy watching and happy flowering ;)

My gf doesn't toke cause she says it makes her paranoid. But I would really like to have someone to smoke with at home.
So you are saying if I tell her that someone at her work is trying to get her fired, and that she is being audited for income tax, then get her interested in 25 hobbies that she has to keep jumping around to but can't concentrate on any one of them, and then put some thumbtacks on her side of the bed, I might be able to get her to partake with me?
Wiggle your way out of that one! :thedoubletake:
Lmao i got a feeling if you did all that you would be living alone, although you could bring try to explain to her with all the knowledge about cannabis you could find her a stain that doesn't make her paranoid or anxious, I'm thinking that the easier route to go . .

Back
Top Bottom