LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

Leo enjoyong the sun finally here on ontario bro. Good vibes like always for ya homie.

Man I'm loving this weather, I'm in the thumb of Michigan so i assume our weather is the same, the sun always brings my spirits up! Thanks king joe! You to brother!
Cheers bud.

Whats up basmnky? It's been a while, thanks for stopping by, the girls blow me away everyday I'm always looking at the old pics i have when they were tiny and cant believe how great this grow has been!

I find myself doing the same my grow is going awsome thanks for asking lol stop by and check it out it's amazing how they can change in just a few days I'm getting closer to harvest thinking a few more weeks

I find myself doing the same my grow is going awsome thanks for asking lol stop by and check it out it's amazing how they can change in just a few days I'm getting closer to harvest thinking a few more weeks
I swore i subbed up to your grow, i checked it out earlier those buds are looking amazing, i always love the dark green with the bright hairs, just looks like some killer shit! Anyway I'm subbed now!

Man your thread is moving now lol cant say i dont see why. Great guy here peeps.

Thanks Joe appreciate that!
So i need to take some pics of the girls just been busy, but I'm extremely excited, my mammoth p sample made it to Michigan and will be at my local hydro store tomorrow afternoon!
420-magazine-mobile1776420738.jpg

Thought they forgot about me lol but mammouth p came through in style!

Man did I miss a lot of info! Your girls look great Leo! Keep us up to snuff on the Mammoth P.
I see Agemon hasn't changed, I almost peed myself more than once trying to catch up here lol. And Leo and Joe, you guys are most deserving of being MOTM. Just the nomination is a landmark! It's so reassuring having friends like you.
:bravo:

And to those who's names I didn't mention above, there are so many of you that give us all the help, love and laughter, I am proud to be a part of this with you.
:adore:

These girls really impress me more and more everyday! Snapped a couple pics of them.
420-magazine-mobile553471651.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1830948715.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1950315304.jpg

Beautiful, beautiful Gloria. I swear she's maturing much faster then Cara, so hard to believe she was my little gimp at one point!
420-magazine-mobile1261801184.jpg
420-magazine-mobile158382503.jpg
420-magazine-mobile276489129.jpg
420-magazine-mobile774089098.jpg

And my BBW Cara, she's reaching for the sky! Her bud sites aren't growing as quickly as her sisters but i got a good feeling she's gonna show off for her papa. I'm debating if i should lollipop her though, i feel like the energy she puts into lower bud sites would be better used up top in her main colas. Not sure what I'll do yet.

Man did I miss a lot of info! Your girls look great Leo! Keep us up to snuff on the Mammoth P.
I see Agemon hasn't changed, I almost peed myself more than once trying to catch up here lol. And Leo and Joe, you guys are most deserving of being MOTM. Just the nomination is a landmark! It's so reassuring having friends like you.
:bravo:

And to those who's names I didn't mention above, there are so many of you that give us all the help, love and laughter, I am proud to be a part of this with you.
:adore:
I didn't wanna clog up your thread with to much cheez-whiz but I'm so fucking happy your back man, not only one of the best guys I've ever met online but one of the best guys i ever met period ( even if we've never "met" lol).

Say Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeze! ;)
Wtf buddy yes thank god . your back homie. Man my thread has been dull missing SnarlyWeed fo sure. How goes the battle sir.. . .

Wtf buddy yes thank god . your back homie. Man my thread has been dull missing SnarlyWeed fo sure. How goes the battle sir.. . .
Hey Joe, good to see you too. And it's not really a battle, more like a pit of chaos :)

Everything is well here, hope the same for you, friend :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom