LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

Apparently i shouldn't have left my clones on the floor of the bathroom, it was just to tempting for my cat to pass up.

420-magazine-mobile1969423743.jpg

Oh no! I've read cats like cannabis! My dog just sniffs & looks at me with a "why aren't we smoking it?!" look!
Lol yeah my girl told me he likes to eat weed, I'm not even mad at him lol. I literally just watered them and left the room, came back in like wtf? It didn't even click at first i thought to myself "all i did was water them how the hell did leaves fall off from that" . .

LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

Apparently i shouldn't have left my clones on the floor of the bathroom, it was just to tempting for my cat to pass up.

Catknip!! Give her a popcorn!!!

Re: LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

Haha thats funny your first thought when you saw them was all i did was water them lol! Ive had my cat do the samething to a clone i was messing with and some pepper seedlings. All destroyed, damn cat and he was eyeing my new babies the first day they sprouted. Made sure my veg box is nice and blocked off lol

Haha thats funny your first thought when you saw them was all i did was water them lol! Ive had my cat do the samething to a clone i was messing with and some pepper seedlings. All destroyed, damn cat and he was eyeing my new babies the first day they sprouted. Made sure my veg box is nice and blocked off lol
Im telling you my cat is slick, he walked past them a hundred times, then he saw opportunity and took it, i had to laugh cause that son of a bitch disappeared after he ate them, no where to be found .

Lmao i was thinking earlier "Damn I've posted a lot today" . .
Uh huh..maybe cause there is a lot of waiting during flower, so you gotta do something to stay outta trouble?

So with the help of my lady and the positive vibes of some close friends ive finished my new veg box!
420-magazine-mobile2034821551.jpg

This is it originally, no height so it needed to be modified.
420-magazine-mobile1926362287.jpg

Getting that height up!
420-magazine-mobile1220095867.jpg

This is the finished product, I'll probably put two plants in there though.
420-magazine-mobile1452399536.jpg

Dang nice work leo puts my little veg box to shame haha i need to find something like that to make one out of, great idea!
Thanks man, your box is awesome too! I just got lucky the old lady likes woodwork (takes after her dad) so she has a bunch of wood furniture/cabinets laying around, i just hounded her till she gave me something old and cheap she didn't want anymore . . .

Back
Top Bottom