LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

Hey Joe, good to see you too. And it's not really a battle, more like a pit of chaos :)

Everything is well here, hope the same for you, friend :thumb:
Shit bro it is now ..

Got weed ...
Got blunt..

Welcome back bro! Sure no how to make an entrance and exit my friend . .

No need to apologise kingjoe, we are all insanley happy that snarlys back!
You guys will say anything for a piece of fudge!:hug:

Seriously though, I'm the happy one. I'm truly honored to have so many caring friends. Thank you all.
So I'll supply the wine with the cheese, and lets party!!! :party:

Feeding time reminds me of high school chemistry class lol
420-magazine-mobile136318786.jpg

Yay you got your sample! Congrats man you will enjoy it.. did you read up more about it in the pamphlet? Thats what got me excited lol hard evidence that a product works is always a great sign!
Oh man I'm so excited i raced home with my package like a kid running down the steps on Christmas morning! I read it and am so excited, i also think it's pretty bad ass they sent the stickers and rolling papers, that's the kind of company i want to deal with, solid scientific evidence and what seems like a honest appreciation for customers!

Re: LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

No one cares that u cant get a sample of it cause im in canada
Are you sure? I can't remember who it was but they said they got a hold of a mammoth p sales person and got them to send it to their house, which they usually don't do, they normally send it to your local hydro store. So if mammoth p was willing to help them out maybe you could talk them into shipping it up to you (maybe offer to pay shipping), just an idea.

Edit: kingjoe check you pm i Just sent you a picture of the email address to request a sample if your outside the US.

I told them i lived an hour away from the closest store and they had no problem sending it to me but im in the midwest so it might be different shipping something to canada, it might cost them a lot more so im not sure they would do it honestly.
He may have to pay shipping, but the site didn't say it wouldn't send it to Canada. I would have paid shipping and handling if asked, definitely still a good deal.
420-magazine-mobile151531704.jpg

Back
Top Bottom