Laquer Head's Indoor Organic Obsession: 2018

Hey Laquerhead, I’d pluck some more under leaf on that LA. I left about that in my tent and those leaves and buds are pale, light starved and taxing my bigger buds. I’d also do it now before you are too far into Flower and you cost yourself a couple of weeks. Shed advised me the same thing and I thought I did enough...not so. They all look great! What light do you have again, is that a Timber?
It is indeed a Timber! And I was wondering this morning if I had taken enough lowers off, I will clean it up a bit more either tonight or tomorrow! Thanks for the help brotha :thanks:

I also had a question for everyone..during the winter I was concerned with the plant having enough cover, but since everything has bloomed out like mad I'm now wondering if the 4-5 hours of light the Cindy is getting outside is enough?? I'm sure 8+ is probably optimal but good things can still happen with 4-5 no?

do you mean 4-5hrs direct sunlight because the growth is shading it out? Obviously the more sun the better, but she will probably be fine and grow into it all. Some of the best outdoor I grew was in an old swampy area, didn't get a ton of direct sunlight and wasn't the biggest plant/buds, but man was it tasty and potent.
Yeah, I already did a little removal of some over hanging tree branches...which is why she's up to probably 4-5 hours of direct sunlight. Can't really remove any more unless I just tear the whole tree down lol..which would then make it too open I would think.

Hey LH - my bush pod plant was only getting about that of direct sun, maybe even a little yes. Things still happened! Took a little longer maybe to finish... but here’s 2 shots just before chop. I got a few good ounces from it.

And a couple more. I think the buff would have been more dense (and maybe frostier) with more sun but they’re pretty good.

:Namaste:

Well the LA is definitely coming around!!! It was full on praying this morning...not sure that is a good judgement of health but its definitely better than droopy! So I'm pretty ecstatic about that!

Okay, so maybe it isn't full on praying, but its pretty damn close compared to how it was! Thanks again for all the help everyone! You guys are the reason I report back when I have the chance :thanks:

And now for the Cindy...its grown like MADD the last 2 days, so much so that it concerns me with the internodal spacing! The two new tops absolutely, without a doubt, took off like I've never seen before, they're huge!! In just the last two days the two new tops have grown at LEAST 3-4 inches...is that how outdoor plants normally grow?

Just two days previous the tops looked like this

I figured you had done some training, gonna help it a lot.
I sure hope so!
looking good man! Although ive had very limitrd success outdoors, thieves and animals mostly, the weeds thrive in the sun! You may want to start thinking about some sort of support if shes going to have legs like that on her!
Good idea, ill throw in some dowel rods or something tonight!

Here's the LA Confidential again this morning! I'm thinking were back on track..

And the light I was gifted by one of our wonderful members @SweetSue Thanks so much! Just about finished getting it all put together, then to hang it in the veg tent to go somewhat perpetual!

Not real sure what ill be dropping next...would kind of like to drop a couple Lotus beans (The One x Velvet Rush) but they're just regs and I'm still unsure the best way to sex without using up to much soil!

Cinderella XX - Day 46

Went ahead and topped her other two mains before I left to go fishing! I also kinda "super cropped" those same two mains to hooefully slow them down...and it definitely did that as the tops havent completely recovered. Good thing she has a long time to grow! I also went ahead and spread all the shoots out to try and fill the empty spaces as well as tied them down. I'm pretty pleased with her!

Also got the light finished and hung up in the soon to be veg tent! Its definitely a whiter light than my other Timber, which is good since its for the veg period. It worked out quite well.

LA Confidential - Day 9 Flower, Day 3 with hairs

This thing is going to be huge!!! Hopefully I'll have all the headroom I need, depending on how much she stretches. And if they can fill in similar to Vans Stankberry I'd be more than pleased! Definitely has the giant shoots that are required, and the newest growth looks amazing so hopefully it'll have all it needs to stack up nicely!

And here's a few pics showing the hairs that have popped up in the last few days. Definitely gets exciting now!

Thanks for following along with me:thanks:

Woo hoo! Time for an update. I'm feeling LOTS better about this whole growing thing. Had me pretty frustrated for awhile but things are falling in place now. Simplicity was what I was looking for and ive finally got it a little more dialed in. Mostly just watering with plain water, mixing silica and aloe in every other time. On the LA that is. Cindy just receives plain water, may change that when time permits. Am also going to start getting my foliars in like I should have been (2x a week). They always seem to love those.

LA Confidential - Day 108, Day 8 with hairs

I'm starting to fall in love with this lady! Gave her the final topdressing today, it will carry her through until harvest when ill top dress heavily for the next round. Today she received 3 TBSP of kelp, neem/karanja mix, and just slightly more than that of malted barley powder (MBP). Along with about 3/4 cup of an ewc/Malibu compost mix! Then mulched it pretty heavily as I'm having a small fungus gnat issue. Not too concerned with it as I have quite a few tools at my disposal - it'll get taken care of! The only thing she will receive from here on out will be more MBP and maybe 1 or 2 more foliars. Will continue to water as usual. Have also set her up on a swick, and she has responded VERY well to that!!! :yahoo: Now I usually just top water every few days with the silica/aloe/ful power solution. She seems to be loving it. I've never had frost appear as quickly as it is now, definitely has me hopeful! Anyway, here's some pictures from the last couple days.

Back
Top Bottom