Laquer Head's Indoor Organic Obsession: 2018

Thats a big plant to give up on. She might not be the prettiest plant I have seen but she has grown well. I would try to get her back healthy and flower her out. Thats just me.

Can you recap everything you have tried to do to get her back to full health? Sorry I have to ask because with following almost 100 journals, its tough to remember what each person has done to fix an issue. She doesn't look terrible at all, just not 100% 'on point'

if I was in your shoes there would be no way in hell I would chop that down this far in, as van said, not 100%, but she's nowhere near gone.

personally, I wouldn't do anything to her for the next month... Let her dry out, almost to wilting, and then give her a drink with plain tap water (if it's useable)... Repeat this and let the plant tell you what she wants, give the plant and soil time to figure out what they are doing without adding more to the mix.. Its a small container so a little goes a long way...

I have had similar to this happen and I just gave plain water as needed and rode it out till they were lush and happy again. Then flowered them out....

however if you were considering getting rid of her, consider throwing the LA outside, she will be a huge bush by the end of summer.... And keep the Cindy inside

just my thoughts! Have a good one!
:passitleft:

Awesome, then we shall proceed...she was actually looking even better this morning and leaves are seeming to hold themselves up more so. So the thought of chopping her kinda subsided lol. I did consider that Pjs! She'd be hugeeee by then!!

Hey John the Reefer man! Don’t chop that girl down! You can and will make her healthy. Chopping her would mean you aren’t fully committed to learning this. I know that you are so just figure it out. You have some heavy hitters in your corner that will ease your hand. The garden and the other garden look great! Your flowers are beautiful! I wish I had a yard like yours.

glad to hear she's looking better this am! And ya she would be a monster outside! Could be fun lol

Your non 420 gardens are looking awesome as well, plan on planting all my veggies this weekend... Building two more gardens and making a garlic patch to plant for next year!... Did you build the fence for privacy? Or deter pests/animals?

:slide:
morning mr.L, I echo what everyone else is saying so no chucking, but even more I want to say I'm loving your outdoor garden, very nice keeps the hands busy...
Most certainly does..Thanks for the kind words! No chopping lol
Hey John the Reefer man! Don’t chop that girl down! You can and will make her healthy. Chopping her would mean you aren’t fully committed to learning this. I know that you are so just figure it out. You have some heavy hitters in your corner that will ease your hand. The garden and the other garden look great! Your flowers are beautiful! I wish I had a yard like yours.
After seeing her leaves beginning to perk back up I changed my mind...I was in a moment of frustration with it haha. Thanks man! I do love the yard!
glad to hear she's looking better this am! And ya she would be a monster outside! Could be fun lol

Your non 420 gardens are looking awesome as well, plan on planting all my veggies this weekend... Building two more gardens and making a garlic patch to plant for next year!... Did you build the fence for privacy? Or deter pests/animals?
Yeah, we have a few more things to plant...mostly herbs id say. Couple more tomatoes in another raised bed also! Garlic patch sounds tasty! We built the fence for all those wonderful reasons. First and foremost being the ridiculous winds we often deal with, fence should help offer a little protection. Then to keep critters out...but now that its up and a little more "private" I may just throw an auto out there too...hmm :slide::slide:

now that its up and a little more "private" I may just throw an auto out there too

haha that's what I thought your plan was all along... Drop it right in the middle of two tomatoes and no one will notice lol and be done before anyone is out looking! Nothing better than fresh veggies from the garden... I tend to eat too much as I pick... Especially beans.. Mm yummy lol

Hey everybody, sorry for the lack of updates! Been extremely tied up with work. Haven't been neglecting the plants though!! Things are actually starting to turn around I think...as well as I should be able to spend more time with them now that some other outdoor projects are out of the road!

We'll start off with the LA Confidential! Not exactly sure what day she's on but I flipped her on 5-20. So she's now on day 2 of the flip! She's been progressively getting better just about every day..still doing mostly just water with aloe/yucca, ful power, and silica occasionally mixed in. Here she is on the day of the flip.

Have also got my environment back in line...temps swings are usually 10° now with it sometimes getting as high as 15°. Humidity plummets and spikes sometimes but usually around 50%! Maybe that is also contributing to her getting better...hard to say.

And here she is this morning! Definitely got my day started out right after seeing her leaves praying again...finally!! :yahoo::slide::theband:

Super stoked to see how she's going to do for me! Will do another neem/kelp top dress in a few weeks and not much of anything else up until when she gets chopped. Maybe some compost and gro kashi also...just a little. But ill wait awhile before doing that!

Ohhh! And ill be sure to add some LABS in a few weeks also. Finally found the motivation to get that going! Hopefully its all its cracked up to be. Its now sitting in a semi shady area of the garden (only recieving a little morning sun). Will check on it in a few days and see how its progressing!

Cinderella - Day 39

Still chugging along nicely, definitely didn't take too extremely well to the neem IPM. Even after having six sets of leaves! Further confirmimg the 1 TBSP of Ahimsa neem per gallon is a plenty strong mix. It wasnt detrimental in any way just left a couple of the fans discolored and kinda crispy. Also topped her I believe it was 4 days ago, maybe 5. And transplanted her into her new home outside this last Sunday! The daylight hours outside should match perfectly with the light schedule she was on, not sure how important that is but was glad to have it work out so well. Her roots are mighty fine looking though!

She was praying super hard yesterday when I went out and looked at her..thinking she's gonna love the 30 gallons of soil she has to spread out!

Hey LH, that looks a bit like a pH issue to me. I had very similar appearance on a couple of my plants early on. Do you check pH on your water? If you don't, that could be an issue. Give your plants water with 6.5 pH for a few waterings (perhaps with a splash of Cal-Mag) and that issue should disappear.
I agree

Hey Laquerhead, I’d pluck some more under leaf on that LA. I left about that in my tent and those leaves and buds are pale, light starved and taxing my bigger buds. I’d also do it now before you are too far into Flower and you cost yourself a couple of weeks. Shed advised me the same thing and I thought I did enough...not so. They all look great! What light do you have again, is that a Timber?

Back
Top Bottom