Late Outdoor Coastal Progress Journal 4 Strains

Shadow buds, less sun everyday, almost time to spark up the closet journal, still undecided on what medium/method I will try this season. Thanks for looking!
shadowbuds.png

What is this thing? Re: Late Outdoor Coastal

Never seen one of these, looks like he ate the tip off the shade leaf he is perched on. What is this thing? I have not researched yet, just wanted to share and ask if he is good or bad for my girls! thanks, I'll post my ID/findings soon. What I found online is plagerized and pasted below & he must go.

critter.jpg

"I did a bit of quick internet research to discover that grasshoppers (and locusts, which are a type of grasshopper) figure into cultural lore for many centuries, especially in Asia.

Regarded in China as symbols of good luck, longevity, happiness, prosperity, fertility, and virtue (wow, that’s a lot), families often kept them as pets.
In ancient Greece, they represented symbols of status and even immortality – Athenian women would wear decorative hair pieces and jewelry featuring the figure of the grasshopper as an indication of nobility.
And the Japanese cherished the songs produced by these insects (particularly the long-horned grasshopper, which I believe this one is), and considered them to be symbols of good luck." not my words, but interesting:peace:

Re: What is this thing? Re: Late Outdoor Coastal

Looks like a plant muncher...

Never seen one of these, looks like he ate the tip off the shade leaf he is perched on. What is this thing? I have not researched yet, just wanted to share and ask if he is good or bad for my girls! thanks, I'll post my ID/findings soon.

critter.jpg

Love those pics, nice going.

Pics of today, I'm trying not to bore you pics we see everyday! No signs of mold or worms today, just the GrassHopper. :peace:

P916b.png

Look closely, see anything that does not belong?
P917.png

Just a reminder of how (thorough) daily inspection is a very big part of a successful grow. This is the Fire OG, this strain is awesome, I have trichomes covering stems, as well as shade leaves. Moths can probably smell this thing from a mile away. Now I can't find that bastard, war is constant.:peace:

now that the weather cooled down its been like twice as long between waterings, what about for you Trich?
Thanks, I check trichs daily, neither plant has over 1 or 2% amber. What can you tell me about the "false seeds" (pic below) I'm finding in the Bush plant (8 weeks into flower) ? thanks again
false_seed.jpg
00seed.jpg

:thanks::high-five:thanks to all subscribers for your compliments and shared information! You guys are the best & you got me through my BEST grow ever! It is amazing how much I learned here & so so much I still have to learn. Here is my parting, Fire OG trichome pic. I'll be back.:green_heart::peace:

924fireOG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom