Lavendar's - Continual Harvest - 5th Grow

Re: lavendars'-continual harvest-5th grow

Just checking in here at the door.... sniff sniff I smell something good going on in here!!!! Can I join in!

ah yes, friend Joe...where ya been?...and speaking of..have you heard from medi freddie? dont hang at the door...march on in...looking for quality control, know anyone for the job?? actually, after last night, i'm looking for some one with a strong rope, to keep me from falling in the garden...gee, that was scary....i have about 60 kinds (at least) of smoke to cycle thru here, before i'm done (hoping to find one that is my all time fav, but not yet...so far, they all are)....my personal bucket list....life is to experience...I am....:welcome: lavendar

What a fantastic job. I'm so glad I found you. Your pics are just what the doctor ordered. You are a budding photographer......ok a bud photographer. That is my favorite kind of photographer. Keep those pics coming but no nose dives into the plants. :blushsmile: :peace:

gee all,
thanks so much for the comments....won't get more pics up tonight as we have to get up at 5:am...ugh...but time to renew the license....will get more up and posted this wkend, as well as who won or lost the toss to the budroom...now i'm down to 3 candidates....and i think it will go to the biggest one...not sure tho....again, thank you for the interest and support, it is nice to be able to talk to people with the same interests, after so long living in silence.....soon, lavendar

Well, this place was really jumping while i was gone...

I decided to put another black jack in the bud rm....i got two crops from the last one and she produced heavy and had interesting color and smell...also moved a blueberry from the clone/seedling area over to vegging...i would have loved to have put a jack h or a mouie w. in the bud room, but they were just too short for now...took more pics, so will try to get them uploaded tomorrow....later...lavendar:yummy:

Great Job Lavender real nice plants keep it up and thanks for your insight on the drying and curing.......................:goodjob::thumb::welldone::ganjamon::peacetwo:

thank ya, thank you....lol...lavendar;)

What a fantastic job. I'm so glad I found you. Your pics are just what the doctor ordered. You are a budding photographer......ok a bud photographer. That is my favorite kind of photographer. Keep those pics coming but no nose dives into the plants. :blushsmile: :peace:

aaah, gee....thank you muchly....will try to post more tomorrow, took more updates on the girls and the replacement...:smokin:

I want to volenteer to be your taste tester, <--------------WILL WORK 4 WEED!!!!!

i like your attitude....lol...enjoy and thank you,.. lavendar:smokin:

Hello lavender! Wow, what a grow and so so many strains of what looks like very delicious bud. You two are one heck of a grow team. Or is it mostly you and your husband is the co-partaker (taster)?

Mind if I look in now and then? Reps to a fine and 'huge' perpetual grow!:thumb:

Hello lavender! Wow, what a grow and so so many strains of what looks like very delicious bud. You two are one heck of a grow team. Or is it mostly you and your husband is the co-partaker (taster)?

Mind if I look in now and then? Reps to a fine and 'huge' perpetual grow!:thumb:

no, please do...could use the help and inspiration....and a big thank you 2 u...at first it was all my project, he did the labor for me, which was alot...now after he smoked some, it became an our project....he waters and takes care of the bud rm, and i figure out the rest....mix ferts, sprays, water the other rooms:yummy: ect...he is dyslexic, so reading is not his friend...which is why we came up with the colored ribbons on the buckets and plants, that way he just matches ribbons....and i change them out as needed...yeah, we are a good team....but road trips are out....we'd be in texas, by way of illinois....unless i read the map....we laugh alot...growing helps....lavendar;)

Nothing like team work! Don't you just love it when a plan comes together. :peace:

I sure wish mmj were leagle here, I think my girl would enjoy helping me out with my grows. I find it so exciting and theraputic, and I think she could benefit from growing as well. As a good mother, she is too worried about the ridiculous laws and looseing her kids. It's totally f-ing crazy to have to think that way, but these are the laws of the country we live in. Oh do I envi all the MMJ states!!!!!! Some day soon I hope, we just got to keep fighting the good fight!!!

For sure, I'm all for haveing more hobbies that we can enjoy together. Esspecially if it's a very rewarding one like this!!

I sure wish mmj were leagle here, I think my girl would enjoy helping me out with my grows. I find it so exciting and theraputic, and I think she could benefit from growing as well. As a good mother, she is too worried about the ridiculous laws and looseing her kids. It's totally f-ing crazy to have to think that way, but these are the laws of the country we live in. Oh do I envi all the MMJ states!!!!!! Some day soon I hope, we just got to keep fighting the good fight!!!

yeah, i agree....i was a single mom in the sixtys when meds were a hanging offense in one state at least....i used to be really big into all the mj protests and smoke outs....one time the jail got full 4 people before it got to me...boy, were we happy, willing, but happy...i used to have to find friends to take care my son in case i got unlucky.... i admire her...one of my daughters in law is that way...total respect for her...but you're probably right in the fact that it is a good thing, and relaxing, and it makes more common bonds.... keep working to make it legal...:smokin:

It's a beautiful thing when you have your mate in the garden with you, helping you out.:thumb:

yep, what are mountains in your mind become mole hills real quick...besides, it helps to have the extra eyes....we always look for male flowers and a few still sneak thru..esp. with some fem. seeds, but i wouldnt trade...lavendar
:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom